|SP Cost:||25 + (5 × Skill Level)|
|Variable Cast Time:||[1 + (Skill Level × 0.1)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||5x5 ~ 7x7|
|(Sura) Fallen Empire Lv. 3|
Inflicts melee physical damage to all enemies in a set area around the target and burns its SP by an amount equal to 10% of the damage inflicted. The damage will be equal for all enemies affected depending on the damage received by the target. This skill can also be used after Fallen Empire, in which case the damage of this skill is increased. Requires the character to be under the effects of Fury and each cast uses 2 Spirit Spheres.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Bonus Damage||Area of Effect||Cast Time (Var)||HP Cost||SP Cost|
|Via Normal||Via Combo||Via Normal||Via Combo|
|1||[(HP Cost + SP Cost)] ÷ 4||[(HP Cost + SP Cost)] ÷ 2||240||500||5x5||1.1s||12%||6%|
Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]% + Bonus_Damage + Target_BaseLv × 40
Damage (ATK) (Combo) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100) × 4/3]% + Bonus_Damage + Target_BaseLv × 40
- Bonus damage consists of 2 variable part, which depends on skill level and enemy base level.
- Bonus damage is irreducible, ignores accuracy check, and unaffected by external modifiers.
SP Costare returned in numerical form. For example: A Sura with 9,000 Max HP will cast this skill at Level 10 at cost of 2,700 HP, therefore
HP Costwill be 2,700.
- The cooldown is separate from Flash Combo.
- - Increases cooldown by 10 seconds.
- General Helm & Quadrille Set - Increases damage by 7% per 2 upgrade levels of the weapon.
- Ray Knuckle 
- Increase damage by 4% per 3 upgrade levels
- Increase damage by 15%, if upgrade level is +9 or higher
- Reduces cooldown by 1 seconds, if upgrade level is +11 or higher.
- October 13th, 2022
- Increased AoE.
- Changed Skill Target to Self.
- No Longer Pseudo Elemental.
- Decreased Cooldown from 5 to 3 seconds.