|Duration:||[15 + (Skill Level × 15)] seconds|
|(Sura) Rampage Blast Lv. 3 Gentle Touch-Energy Gain Lv. 3|
Rising Dragon (Alt: Rising Dragon) is a 3rd class supportive skill available as Sura.
Places a temporary buff on the user that extends the limit of Spirit Spheres the user can have, increases Max HP and Max SP, and applies all the effects of Fury. Uses 120 SP regardless of the skill level and maintaining it active will drain HP.
|Level||Sphere Limit||Max HP & SP Increase||HP Drain||Duration|
|1||6||3%||? / ?s||30s|
|2||7||4%||? / ?s||45s|
|3||8||5%||? / ?s||60s|
|4||9||6%||? / ?s||75s|
|5||10||7%||? / ?s||90s|
|6||11||8%||? / ?s||105s|
|7||12||9%||? / ?s||120s|
|8||13||10%||? / ?s||135s|
|9||14||11%||? / ?s||150s|
|10||15||12%||? / ?s||165s|
- The Fury status from this skill does not stack with normal Fury. When this skill expires, the Fury status will immediately stop, regardless of normal Fury.
- When this skill is cast, the maximum amount of Spirit Spheres is instantly summoned. When this skill expires, the number of Spirit Spheres fall back to a normal maximum of 5.
- If the user's HP is insufficient for maintaining this skill active, it will cancel.
- Both Spiritual Cadence and Monk Spirit bypass the SP Recovery penalty from the Fury status.
- Fury only requires 5 Spirit Spheres. Having at least 10 Spirit Spheres before casting Fury allows to use Guillotine Fist immediately.
- A successful Guillotine Fist will end the Fury status from this skill, but the other effects will still be active. If the player wishes to use Fury again while the this skill is active, simply activate Fury normally.