Happy to announce the entire iRO Wiki network (except the DB) is now running on SSL (https). Please let us know on Discord if you notice any issues.
WoE Point System
War of Emperium Point System
Specific to iRO, the WoE Point System (WPS) awards points to registered guilds and alliances that hold castles through the War of Emperium system. To register your guild and alliance, you must first submit your alliance name (your choice) and a list of the guilds in your alliance. The alliance you submit will then be registered for the quarter; make sure the allies you specify on your e-mail are, in fact, your allies for the foreseeable future. With the coming of Renewal to iRO, WPS was suspended until further notice.
- Only WoE 1.0 castles count for points:
- A WoE castle win = 1 point for the guild and 1 point for the alliance.
- A WoE castle hold = 3 points for the guild and 9 or 12 points for the alliance.
- 1st place = 4 points bonus to each guild in alliance.
- 2nd place = 3 points bonus to each guild in alliance.
- 3rd place = 2 points bonus to each guild in alliance.
1. Alliances will be 3-4 registered guilds.
2. The in-game alliance does NOT matter; what is registered for determines how points are awarded.
3. Each guild will have its points individually tracked.
4. A guild "owning" a castle at the end of the WoE will earn 1 pt.
5. A successful hold will get 3 points for each guild in the alliance.
6. All points of the guilds in the alliance will be "pooled" into 1 grand total of points for the alliance.
7. If a guild withdraws from an alliance when it is not at a quarter break, all their points reduced to 0. (Points earned in one alliance do NOT transfer, the alliance will lose the points that guild earned for them).
8. Alt guilds can only be used if the guild it is substituting for DOES NOT PARTICIPATE that WoE. This should only be used when the real guild has a leader that has to be absent, it will not be used as a chance to accrue more points than otherwise possible.A group of persons may only be in 1 alliance at a time, in only 1 guild. Alt guilds used for the purpose of gaining more points for a small group of people breaks the system and is not fair. So the guilds charged for this will again lose their points. You are earning points for the alliance through your guilds efforts.
9. The top 3 places will get bonus alliance points at the end of the quarter. Points spent on prizes are taken from the ALLIANCE pool of points and distributed to the guilds at their discretion. Likely having a GM in-game talking with the 3-4 leaders is the way this will have to be done.
10. Alliance pool will be used to determine the "leaders" for the 1-3 and WPS entry.
11. Points the guild has are spendable by the individual guild, the alliance may work together to get expensive prizes.
12. A guild can spend its own points by itself. If it wants to spend 20 points and has 32 points, its "donation" is now 12, but the alliance points stay the same.
13. If a guild wants to give some of its points to another guild in the alliance it can do that via emailing in.
14. Any updates to the roster of alliance should be sent by all the guilds in the alliance so that it may be updated accordingly.
Note: If a god item is selected as a prize and the alliance held the castle from which that god item comes from, then the price for this prize is reduced by 10 WPS points.
- 1 point 30
- 1 point 500
- 1 point 70
- 1 point 200
- 1 point 60
- 1 point 100 Kaite protection) (
- 1 point 50 Elemental Proof Potions
- 50 points Close all seals on Ymir.
- 100 points Close all seals on Valkyrie.
|Player versus Player in Ragnarok Online|
| Battlegrounds • Castle Treasure Drops • Poring War • PvP (USRC) • War of Emperium (|