Movement Speed is the speed the player walks at. It is not affected by AGI, only by certain skills and items. A character with no speed modifying effects will take 0.15 seconds to move 1 cell.
|Movement||Modifier Movement Speed (Second/cell)|
|No Movement Modifiers||0.15|
|Increase AGI||0.11 (~140% normal movement speed)|
|Peco Peco Ride||0.11|
|Increase AGI and Peco Peco Ride||0.07 (~200% normal movement speed)|
|0.06 (~250% normal movement speed)|
The following items provide a bonus identical to, and do not stack with Increase AGI
- Any item which offers increased movement speed.
It is likely that almost any item or skill that says it increases movement rate behaves in this way as well.
The following skills increase movement speed by some degree:
- Cart Boost (Geneticist) (up to ~200% movement speed, does not stack with Increase AGI)
- Cart Boost (Mastersmith) (slightly higher movement speed, does not stack with Increase AGI)
- Wind Walker (Does not stack with Increase AGI)
- Improve Dodge (For Assassins only)
- Cloaking (boost is greater next to walls)
- Urgent Escape (For Alchemists with the homunculus Lif)
- Solar, Lunar and Stellar Union
- Full Throttle (200% movement speed)
The following skills and effects reduce movement speed by some degree:
- Pushcart (Reduces movement speed by 50% - 5%*Skill Level while cart is equipped)
- Quagmire (also cancels most movement speed and ASPD increasing effects)
- Decrease AGI
- Slow Grace
- Battle Chant movement & attack speed reduction
- Mental Strength (if the user is Cursed while in MS, they will actually walk faster because their movement speed is overwritten by that of Curse, which is not as slow)
- Stalk (Works the same as Mental Strength)
A Speed Potion does not stack with any other speed increases, and cancels most (all?) speed reducing effects. Speed Potions last 5 seconds.
|General||Levels • Experience • Skills • Elements • Drop System • Monsters • Items • Status Effects|
|Stats||STR • AGI • VIT • INT • DEX • LUK|
|Substats||ATK • MATK • DEF • MDEF • HIT • CRIT • FLEE • ASPD|
|HP / SP||Max HP • Max SP • HP Recovery • SP Recovery • Healing Items • Restoration Calculation|
|Quasi-Stats||Attack Range • Cast Time • Perfect Dodge • Weight Limit • Movement Speed|