Trick or Treat Halloween Celebration 2018
|Trick or Treat Halloween Celebration 2018|
Active after 10/25/2018 maintenance through Thanksgiving week 2018
First introduced as part of the 2011 Halloween Event, this encounter inside of a town is part of the 2018 Halloween celebration which also includes Spooky Machine cracked buckler event. Encounters with trick-or-treaters occur in Izlude, Payon, and Prontera.
1. Walk near any of the following locations until a voice asks you if you want a trick or treat:
Locations in Izlude:
- East side of town outside of the former Hall of Fame building
- North side of town by the red herb Criatura Academy Student
- Southeast area near the airship
- West side of town in the small park with a statue
- Izlude Town Square green spot
- Grassy green spot by the south west exit to prontera field
- South side of town grassy area
Location in Al De Baran:
- Bridge south of the clock tower
- Near the Kafra Voting Staff
Location in Payon:
- Outside of the tool shop
Location in Prontera:
- Statue north of Prontera's central square
- Next to Eden NPC at entrance to Prontera Castle
Note: Walking near any of the above locations will reveal the Costumed Child trick-or-treater which allows you to talk with him. Waiting near this location is the easiest way to begin the conversation. If you respawn it will go away. After each offer is finished, there is a short cool down before another trick or treat opportunity will be offered.
Note: This list is currently incomplete for Payon and Prontera.
2. You have several choices among which are to offer a treat (candy, candy cane, well-baked cookie), demand a trick, or offer zeny. Each has different results.
If you offer a treat of any of the following items:
The trick-or-treater gives you something random in return such as 15 butterfly wings, 5 Chocolate, ASPD boost, or 30 minute bonus experience rate.
If you demand a trick, your sprite will be changed to that of a monster such as thefrom Geffen dungeon.
If you offer zeny, your sprite will be changed to that of a monster such as thefrom Niffleheim.