Mechanic Job Change Guide
|Mechanic Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Blacksmith or Mastersmith|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job change to Mechanic|
1. Talk with Chainheart in Juno (/navi yuno 129/156) three times. During the third conversation, choose the option 'I want to know more'.
2. Talk with the scholar outside the entrance to the Juperos Ruins (/navi yuno_fild07 211/175 then once inside, /navi jupe_cave 37/55), and accept his offer to teleport you to the core.
3. Talk with the ghostfire immediately nearby and listen to its story.
4. Travel counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southwest (/navi jupe_core2 53/75).
5. Continue travelling counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southeast (/navi jupe_core2 242/62).
6. Stand on the switch in the west (/navi jupe_core2 29/150).
7. Stand on the switch in the east (/navi jupe_core2 272/149).
8. Examine the southern part of the statue (/navi jupe_core2 288/142) by moving near it.
9. Stand on the switch in the south (/navi jupe_core2 150/33).
10. Talk with the ghostfire in the north again (/navi jupe_core2 149/273), who teleports you back to Juno after the conversation.
11. Talk with Chainheart again, who makes you a Mechanic and awards you a and .