Mechanic Job Change Guide
|Mechanic Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Blacksmith or Mastersmith|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job change to Mechanic|
1. Talk with Chainheart in Juno (129, 156) three times. During the third conversation, choose the option 'I want to know more'.
2. Talk with the scholar outside the entrance to the Juperos Ruins (jupe_cave (37, 55)), and accept his offer to teleport you to the core.
3. Talk with the ghostfire (149, 273) and listen to its story.
4. Travel counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southwest (53, 75).
5. Continue travelling counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southeast (242, 62).
6. Stand on the switch in the west (29, 150).
7. Stand on the switch in the east (272, 149).
8. Examine the southern part of the statue (288, 142) by moving near it.
9. Stand on the switch in the south (150, 33).
10. Talk with the ghostfire in the north again, who teleports you back to Juno after the conversation.
11. Talk with Chainheart again, who makes you a Mechanic and awards you a and .