| Sura Job Change Guide
| Base Level:
| Job Level:
|| Monk or Champion
| Item(s) (Consumed):
|| 1 Reset Stone |
|| 1 Blazing Soul  and 1 Green Apple Ring
| Quest Reward(s):
|| Job Change to Sura
Suggested spot for waiting it out.
- In Veins, go into the Pub (veins 148, 220) and talk to Sludge Worm (ve_in 241, 128).
- He and a waitress get into an argument, and an unknown fighter breaks it up.
- Go back outside and up the ramp to the upstairs building (veins 130, 238) and talk to the fighter down the stairs (NPC window will pop up). The fighter is reluctant to talk to you. Continue talking to her until she tells you to kill 100 Desert Wolves.
- Return after killing the wolves, and she tells you to talk to Buddy who is training on the El Mes Plateau southeast of Juno.
- Talk to Buddy in the center of Juno Field 7 (yuno_fild07 254, 176) who warps you to the test area.
- Enter the chatroom (there may be a wait if someone is ahead of you).
- Upon entering the test room, a large mob of Injustice, Rybios, Skeleton Prisoners and Zombie Prisoners will spawn. Another wave will spawn later, followed by a mob of Rideword "Magazines." Finally, another mob of Injustice, Rybios, etc. will spawn. The monsters do not have to be killed.
- Tip: Hide behind the top pillar and kill monsters that find their way to you (with the flags in front of it, pictured). It is recommended to have Mental Strength as a backup for when the mob attacking you becomes too large to pot through.
- Tip: You may use a Token of Siegfried after the NPC appears and simply resurrect after the enemies disappear.
- After surviving the onslaught, Buddy returns, the surviving monsters are killed and he takes you to his Master.
- Talk to the Master, who accepts you as a Sura and changes your job.