Sura Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Sura Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Monk or Champion|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Sura|
- In Veins, go into the Pub and talk to Sludge Worm .
- He and a waitress get into an argument, and an unknown fighter breaks it up.
- Go back outside and up the ramp to the upstairs building
and talk to the fighter down the stairs (NPC window will pop up).
- The fighter is reluctant to talk to you.
- Continue talking to her until she tells you to hunt 100 .
- Return after killing the wolves, and she tells you to talk to Buddy who is training on the El Mes Plateau southeast of Juno.
- Talk to Buddy in the center of Juno Field 7 who warps you to the test area.
- Enter the chatroom.
- There may be a wait if someone is ahead of you.
- Upon entering the test room, a large mob of
, , and will spawn.
- Another wave will spawn later, followed by a mob of Rideword "Magazines."
- Finally, another mob of Injustice, Rybios, etc. will spawn. The monsters do not have to be killed.
- Tip: Hide behind the top pillar and kill monsters that find their way to you (with the flags in front of it, pictured).
- It is recommended to have Mental Strength as a backup for when the mob attacking you becomes too large to pot through.
- Tip: You may use a Token of Siegfried after the NPC appears and simply resurrect after the enemies disappear.
- After surviving the onslaught, Buddy returns, the surviving monsters are killed and he takes you to his Master.
- Talk to the Master, who accepts you as a Sura and changes your job.
|Monk • Champion • Sura|
|Excruciating Palm • Flee • Fury • Guillotine Fist • Iron Fists • Mental Strength • Occult Impaction • Raging Quadruple Blow • Raging Thrust • Raging Trifecta Blow • Root • Snap • Spiritual Bestowment • Spiritual Cadence • Spiritual Sphere Absorption • Summon Spirit Sphere (Spirit Sphere) • Throw Spirit Sphere|
|Chain Crush Combo • Glacier Fist • Raging Palm Strike • Zen|
|Crescent Elbow • Cursed Circle • Dragon Combo • Earth Shaker • Fallen Empire • Flash Combo • Full Throttle • Gates of Hell • Gentle Touch-Convert • Gentle Touch-Cure • Gentle Touch-Energy Gain • Gentle Touch-Revitalize • Gentle Touch-Silence • Lightning Ride • Lightning Walk • Lion's Howl • Knuckle Arrow • Power Absorb • Power Implantation • Rampage Blast • Rising Dragon • Sky Blow • Tiger Cannon • Windmill|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide • Monk Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Sura Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Mace • Knuckle|