Gates of Hell
|Gates of Hell Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|Cast Time:||0.8 + 0.2 * SkillLvl seconds (variable)|
|Cast Delay:||(0.1 * SkillLvl) seconds|
|Range:||1-7 cells cells|
|Catalyst:||5 Spirit Spheres|
|(Sura) Rising Dragon Lv 5 (Sura) Tiger Cannon Lv 5|
Deal a large amount of damage on a single target. Gates of Hell consumes 5 Spirit Spheres and an amount of the caster's Max SP. The amount of HP the caster has left affects the damage; the more HP is lost from Max HP, the more damage is done.
Gates of Hell can also be used as a combo after Fallen Empire.
|Level||Base Attack Modifier (%)||Range (Cells)||SP Consumption|
The following factors influence the damage of Gates of Hell:
- HP reduced from Max HP
- Max SP
- User's Base Level - increases Base Attack Modifier by 1.5x at level 150
Gates of Hell's damage is separated into two sections:
- Base Damage, which boosts the user's ATK with the modifier from the table above, with base level bonus
- Bonus Damage, independent of ATK, based on other factors; this section disregards Flee
Full damage formula:
SkillMod(%) = [500 * SkillLv * BaseLv/100] BonusDamage = (MaxHP - CurrentHP)+ [MaxSP * (1 + 0.2 * SkillLv)] + 10 * BaseLv
Damage formula after cobmo:
SkillMod(%) = [800 * SkillLv * BaseLv/100] BonusDamage = (MaxHP - CurrentHP)+ [MaxSP * (1 + 0.2 * SkillLv)] + 40 * BaseLv
- Levels 1~4 Gates of Hell is regarded as a melee attack, and can be blocked by Safety Wall. Higher levels are regarded as ranged, and can be blocked by Pneuma and other similar skills.
- Gates of Hell is a forced Neutral skill.
- Due to Gates of Hell's fully variable cast time, it is highly affected by Magic Strings and other modifiers. This allows Gates of Hell to reach very fast casting speeds.