|SP Cost:||10 + (Skill Level × 10)|
|Cooldown:||[10 + (Skill Level × 4)]|
|Target:||Player or Caster|
|(Summoner) Tuna Belly Lv. 3|
Places a temporary buff on a single target that blocks every form of both Physical Damage and Magical Damage until its durability wears off. The amount of damage blocked depends on the caster's Max HP and will be doubled if Spirit of Sea is learned.
|Level||Durability (HP)||Cooldown||SP Cost|
- This buff can't be dispelled.
- This skill does NOT work alongside Stoop, the Tuna Shield will take the same damage the player would take without Stoop active, but once it wears off and Stoop is still active, Stoop will still reduct the damage taken. (It is unknown if this uncompatibility is applied to Steel Body too and it needs to be tested.)
- - Reduces cooldown by 7 seconds.
- Reduces cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Adds a chance of casting Level 1 Tuna Party on the user when receiving a short-ranged attack, if a higher level of this skill is known, it will be cast instead.
|Arclouse Dash • Basic Skill • Bite • Bunch of Shrimp • Catnip Meteor • Catnip Powdering • Fresh Shrimp • Hide • Lope • Lunatic Carrot Beat • Picky Peck • Power of Land • Power of Life • Power of Sea • Scar of Tarou • Scratch • Silvervine Root Twist • Silvervine Stem Spear • Soul Attack • Sprite Marble • Stoop • Tuna Belly • Tuna Party|
|Chattering • Grooming • Hiss • Meow Meow • Nyang Grass • Power of Flock • Purring • Spirit of Land • Spirit of Life • Spirit of Savage • Spirit of Sea • Tasty Shrimp Party|