|Duration:||[20 + (Skill Level * 10)] seconds|
|(Rogue) Stalk Lv. 5|
Shadow Formation (Alt: Shadow Formation) is a 3rd class active skill available as Shadow Chaser.
Redirects any damage the caster receives to the player targeted by Shadow Form. Automatically cancels after a fixed number of hits redirected, detecting skill is used, or when targeted player moves out of range.
- This skill cannot be used on monsters.
- Can be used on Players while they are in a Manhole
- Cannot use any skills or items while you are in Shadow Form.
- Shadow form is canceled if the range between player and target is greater than 10 cells.
- Cannot be dispelled, therefore can only removal methods are: target move out of range, insufficient SP upkeep, exceed the hit count, a detecting skill is used and/or duration ends.
- If you receive damage, and pass it onto another character that has Shield Reflect or reflect gear, if you are in melee range of them, some damage will be reflected back to you.
- If you are using Shadow Form on someone that has Defending Aura, any ranged damage used on you WILL be reduced by defending aura. Thus, the shadow formed target will receive less damage.
- You can always divest their Shield first or Masquerade-Weakness, to avoid this situation.
- If you are Shadow Forming a player who is protected by Sacrifice, it will bypass Sacrifice and hit them, instead of the Crusader/Paladin/Royal Guard.
- If you have a status ailment, ie, Burning, it will bypass your Shadow Form and continue to hit you.
- You can be immobilized by skills like Warg Bite while in Shadow Form.
- Avoid such scenarios as you cannot move, use skills, or items until Shadow Form ends.
|Rogue • Stalker • Shadow Chaser|
| 2nd Class
| Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • |
| Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
| 3rd Class
|Bloody Lust • Body Painting • Chaos Panic • Deadly Infection • Dimensional Door • Divest Accessory • Emergency Escape • Fatal Manace • Feint Bomb • Full Throttle • Invisibility • Maelstrom • Manhole • Masquerade-Enervation • Masquerade-Groomy • Masquerade-Ignorance • Masquerade-Laziness • Masquerade-Unlucky • Masquerade-Weakness • Reproduce • Shadow Formation • Shadow Spell • Triangle Shot|
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Shadow Chaser Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Dagger • Bow (Arrows) • One Handed Sword|