|Intimidate Skill Info|
|(Rogue) Snatch Lv. 5|
Enable the use of the last skill that was inflicted by an enemy. Intimidate`s skill level affects the level of the remembered skill that the Rogue can use. For example, if a Rogue is hit by Bash Lv.10, but the Rogue has only learned Intimidate Lv.5, the Rogue can only use Bash Lv.5 through the Intimidate skill.
List of copyable skills usable through Intimidate
- Note that this list does not include skills that are copyable by Intimidate, but those useable by Intimidate. Intimidate will copy any 2nd class skill or lower that damages, however, some, such as Sonic Blow are not able to be used, as they have a requirement that the character cannot fulfill.
- Swordman: Bash, Magnum Break
- Knight: Bowling Bash
- Crusader: Grand Cross, Holy Cross, Shield Boomerang, Smite
- Mage: Cold Bolt, Fire Ball, Fire Bolt, Fire Wall, Frost Diver, Lightning Bolt, Napalm Beat, Soul Strike, Thunderstorm
- Wizard: Earth Spike, Fire Pillar, Frost Nova, Heaven's Drive, Jupitel Thunder, Lord of Vermilion, Meteor Storm, Sightrasher, Storm Gust, Water Ball
- Sage: Earth Spike, Heaven's Drive
- Thief: Envenom, Sand Attack, Stone Fling
- Assassin: Venom Splasher, Venom Knife
- Rogue: Back Stab, Double Strafe
- Acolyte: Heal, Holy Light, Ruwach
- Monk: Guillotine Fist, Occult Impaction, Raging Trifecta Blow, Throw Spirit Sphere
- Priest: Aspersio, B.S Sacramenti, Magnus Exorcismus, Resurrection, Sanctuary, Turn Undead
- Gear Skills: Tomahawk Throwing
- Can only copy skills that damage the Rogue/Stalker directly.
- Copyable skills are those of 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 Classes.
- Can not be used with skills exclusive to monsters, ex: Property Attacks.
- Can not be used with Transcendent skills, ex: Soul Destroyer
- Can copy certain skills that are performed at a higher level by monsters than their player variant would allow. Ex.: Water Ball Lv.10, Claymore Trap Lv.10
- Can not copy Blessing and Increase AGI, even though they do 1 damage to the player due to the monster only skill Change Undead.
- Gear and cards that autocast the highest level of a skill will not work with an Intimidated skill.
- Tomahawk Throwing is currently the only non-naturally learned skill that is copyable by Intimidate.
- As of the Renewal update, a skill does not have to connect for the player to plagiarize it.
- Only copyable by wearing Undead property (Evil Druid Carded) armor.
- Copyable while hiding.
- Only usable when in the Fury Status, which is obtainable for stalkers using a Ring of Flame Lord
- In pre-niffelheim servers, Resurrection can be used without gems or sp cost.
- Copies the level of Heal that Sanctuary used.
- At the time of implementation, the hide effect applied by Haze Slasher via Intimidate was actually Cloaking, granting Rogues improved movement speed while so hidden, and retaining all of the advantages of Stalk.
|Rogue · Stalker · Shadow Chaser|
| 2nd Class
|Back Stab · Close Confine · Divest Armor · Divest Helm · Divest Shield · Divest Weapon · Double Strafe · Gank · Haggle · Intimidate · Mug · Piece · Remove Trap · Remover · Scribble · Sightless Mind · Slyness · Snatch · Stalk · Sword Mastery · Vulture's Eye|
| Counter Instinct · Full Divestment · Preserve · |
| 3rd Class
|Bloody Lust · Body Painting · Chaos Panic · Deadly Infection · Dimensional Door · Divest Accessory · Fatal Manace · Feint Bomb · Invisibility · Maelstrom · Manhole · Masquerade-Enervation · Masquerade-Groomy · Masquerade-Ignorance · Masquerade-Laziness · Masquerade-Unlucky · Masquerade-Weakness · Reproduce · Shadow Formation · Shadow Spell · Triangle Shot|
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide · Rogue Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Shadow Chaser Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||Bow · Dagger · One Handed Sword|