From iRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1
|Base Experience:|| 3,750,000 (VIP)
|Job Experience:|| 3,750,000 (VIP)
Accepting the Request
- In Nifflheim go to the Pub located at (189,208).
- Speak to Kazien or Lyozien located near the staircase. The brothers will be talking about their job until one of them storms off.
- Talk to the remaining brother and agree to help them.
- He will ask you to meet his friend in Juno.
- Upon arriving at Juno head to the Sage Academy at (323, 282).
- Speak to Anvian at
in the back of the building in the lecture hall.
- He will ask you to hunt 30 and gather 2 .
- Mage class will need to gather 1 instead of the Cursed Ruby.
- Go to (nif_fild02) and hunt the Gibbets and collect a Cursed Ruby.
- Return to Anvian at the Sage Academy. He requests that you find his teacher somewhere in Juno. Your hint is that he likes the future.
- Head to the building at and go in. Enter the portal up the stairs and straight forward . Now proceed to the portal up the stairs and around the corner on the left .
- At speak to Orovan. He is Anvian's teacher.
- Now return to Anvian. He tells you to return to Nifflheim.
Learning About the Spirits
- Speak to Lyozien in the upstairs of the Pub. He tells you to ask the children around town about the spirits.
- Find the 3 kids until one of them talks to you about the spirits: Phoebe located at , Selene located at , Luna located at
- After finding the 3 children return to Lyozien.
- He agrees that you should head to Skellington and let's you know that the people are more of the rural type.
you will find a path leading down through a gap in a wooden fence, into a hidden pumpkin patch. Follow that path.
- Note that your icon (on the map in the upper right corner) will appear to go off the available walking area.
- Speak with the Dead Farmer at . He tells you that some spirits get lost in the Yggdrasil Tree.
Finding the Spirits
- Now head to Umbala.
- In Umbala head to the Yggdrasil Tree. The entrance is located at
- Go to
. Immediately after entering the Yggdrasil Tree there will be a log crossing the water above you.
- Walk over the log and head east until you reach Tortured Soul .
- Go to . Now return to the point you appeared at when you entered. Head east. At the first intersection head north. At the next intersection head south and continue the path leading east. At the end you will arrive at a portal.
- Go to . After entering this portal you will enter the next section of the Yggdrasil Tree. Head south immediately. You will need to walk around the wooden posts. Follow the path to the Lost Soul.
- Return to where you appeared at when you entered this section of the Yggdrasil Tree. Head east again and when the path leads to the northeast, follow it.
- Go to . After reaching the end of this path there will be another portal DO NOT enter it. Instead head down and follow the small path. At the end will be another Tormented Soul.
- Now go up again and you may enter the portal that leads the (nif_fild01). Head to Nifflheim from here (2 maps east).
Helping the Spirits
- Return to Lyozien in the Nifflheim Pub. He suggests that you tell his brother that you are helping them now. Go back downstairs and talk to him.
- Kazien storms out of the inn when you tell him what has been going on. Lyozien asks you to go after his brother and help him.
- Kazien can be found at . He is injured and needs white potions or a priest.
- Bring him some , the amount you may need to use can vary so make sure to bring quite a few. Talk to him a few times to heal him with the potions. You will be teleported back to the Pub. (Acolyte class do not need white potions)
- Speak to Kazien and he thanks you for saving his life. He also mentions the witch that lives in Nifflheim.
- Go to the witch's house located at
- Inside speak to Witch . She gives you a riddle to find ingredients for a potion to help the spirits.
- The first riddle will lead you to a Gravestone at . Return to the witch after finding it.
- The second riddle will lead you to a building at . Inside click on the Grandfather Clock . Return to the witch after getting this ingredient too.
- The third riddle will lead you to a bridge in the west of Nifflheim. Go to . Click on the dialog option and return to the witch with the final ingredient.
- Now the witch will ask you to gather 5 pcs. of and 5 pc. of (farm these off of Venomous in Einbroch, Poisonous Toad in Amatsu Dungeon, or buy them from the Tool Dealer inside the building at ).
- Return to the witch with these items. She will finish her potion and hand it to you. (No real item)
- Now return to the Yggdrasil Tree and locate the 3 spirits you found earlier.
- When you go to sprinkle the potion onto the third spirit a Masked Man will appear and try to take the potion from you. Talk to him and give the potion to the spirit even though it angers the man.
- Return to Kazien and Lyozien in the lower floor of the Pub and tell them what happened. They reward you with exp for helping them. (See Quest Window on top of page) Base and Job exp will both be given in five 500,000 Base and Job Experience portions.
- The brothers tell you that they must wait for the spirits to arrive at Nifflheim to talk to them.
|NPC||Ben Recycle • Bounty Board • Eat Gear • Eve Natalia • Gramps •|
|Grandma Boxter • Hunting Board • Merry Badger • VIP & VIP Summoner|
|Quests||Amatsu Blue Harvest • Brasilis Murder Mystery • Criminal Activities •|
|Eye of the Beholder • Lion's Roar • Lost Spirits • Overlook Water Dungeon • Ragnarok Tactics • Shadow Item Quest|
|Events|| Enriched Hammer • Raffle Event • Refine Rate Events • Seasonal Item Effect • |