Criminal Activities Quest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Criminal Activities Quest|
|Zeny:||100,000 or 50,000 or 5,000+|
|Base Experience:||1,000,000 (Non-VIP) -OR- 1,500,000 (VIP)|
|Job Experience:||700,000 (Non-VIP) -OR- 1,050,000 (VIP)|
- Talk to Agent York
inside Geffen Inn.
- He asks you to help him Vince Noir near the Geffen fountain.
- Talk to Vince Noir
, who also asks you for a favor.
- His friends have joined a musician group without him, and are serving a crime lord, Jymmy the Thumb, against their will.
- He tells you about his friends, and asks you to help each one get out of their "obligation."
- He then gives you a Raccoon Doll and tells you to speak with Ling Mynmei.
- Head to the Geffen Bar
and speak with Ling Mynmei at the counter.\
- She misses Vince and the other band members and asks you to get the Old Lady Kroot to let her out of her contract.
- Talk to Old Lady Kroot, who gives you the following options:
- Suggest a competition, to break Ling's contract. This costs 5,000 Zeny per attempt and has a moderate chance of succeeding each time.
- Give her a , and she will lower the contract price to 50,000 Zeny.
- Buy the contract outright for 100,000 Zeny.
- After breaking Ling's contract, tell Ling Mynmei the news.
- She says to speak with Howard Moon next, also in Geffen.
- Talk to Howard Moon
- He says you should come up with a way to shut down the shop while making it look like an accident.
- You suggest flooding the storage room; to do so, you must locate the four flood controls around the city.
outside manning a shop stall in the southeast of Geffen.
- The first device is at *outside* the building.
- The second device is at *outside* the building.
- The third device is at along the northeast outer wall.
- The fourth device is at in the center of the pointed tower.
- Return to Howard Moon, who says you should find Naota on the domestic Airship in Juno.
- Go to Juno, head over to the Airship station, and board the Domestic Airship .
- On the Airship, talk to Naota
, he's downstairs on the main deck.
- He asks you to drug the guards and wire the gambling machines with cheat detectors.
- In the kitchen to the left of the Airship Crew, add drugs to the Cooked Chicken to knock the guards out.
- The first detector goes on the Slot Machine .
- The second detector goes on the Slot Machine, Roulette Wheel at .
- The third detector goes on the Slot Machine at .
- Speak to the Dealer after all 3 devices are in place.
- Speak with Naota again.
- Flip the Switch behind the Casino that looks like a sword around
to be transported to the bottom level.
- Note: Once you arrive on the next floor, there will be a period of time where you cannot act. Simply wait it out.
- On the North side of the bottom level select the Cannon Switch
- Several will spawn.
- You do not need to kill the Mobsters.
- If you die on the Airship you do not lose experience.
- Inside the Captain's Quarters speak to Jymmy 'The Thumb' as the airship crashes near Izlude.
- After crashing near Izlude, speak to the Guard , he tells you to return to Agent York.
- Inside the building at EXP
, speak to Agent York to receive
- Exp Given as 4x 375k Base and 2x 375k + 300k Job VIP) and an .
|NPC||Adventurer's Guild • Ben Recycle • Bounty Board • Dungeon Teleporter •|
|Eat Gear • Eve Natalia • Gramps • Grandma Boxter • Merry Badger • VIP & VIP Summoner|
|Quests||Amatsu Blue Harvest • Brasilis Murder Mystery • Criminal Activities •|
|Eye of the Beholder • Lion's Roar • Lost Spirits • Overlook Water Dungeon • Ragnarok Tactics • Shadow Item Quest|
|Events||Enriched Refine Event • Raffle Event • Refine Rate Events • Seasonal Item Effect • Spotlight|