Overlook Water Dungeon Quests
Talk to The Sign Geffen to access the dungeon., west of
- The dungeon is only accessible by characters between Base Levels 30 ~ 85.
- As long as character is in that level range, they can re-enter as many times as they wish.
- Non-VIP players can exchange two (2) mini-VIP to have access to the dungeon. on the character for
- Monsters in the Overlook Dungeon are usually exempt from EXP boosting events.
- Logging out inside the dungeon brings you back to your save point.
- Note: These quests are not repeatable.
- Note: The Experience is given in two roughly equal parts. (For example Base Exp for the first is given as 30,060 and 30,600 for a total of 60,660.)
|Quest Board||Min Level||Max Level||Monsters and Amounts||Base EXP Reward||Job EXP Reward||Item Reward|
After finishing all 5 levels, talk to any Sign Board again and choose one of the following Cards:
Note: Do not spam/press Enter too fast or you may pick card you do not want!
Warning: If the window is closed before a card is selected, you will be unable to receive one and must submit a support ticket to the GM Team.
|NPC||Adventurer's Guild • Ben Recycle • Bounty Board • Dungeon Teleporter •|
|Eat Gear • Eve Natalia • Gramps • Grandma Boxter • Merry Badger • VIP & VIP Summoner|
|Quests||Amatsu Blue Harvest • Brasilis Murder Mystery • Criminal Activities •|
|Eye of the Beholder • Lion's Roar • Lost Spirits • Overlook Water Dungeon • Ragnarok Tactics • Shadow Item Quest|
|Events||Enriched Refine Event • Raffle Event • Refine Rate Events • Seasonal Item Effect • Spotlight|