From iRO Wiki
|Average Stat Growth|
- Best Homunculus S at single target DPS, and can kill some high level monsters.
- Is sometimes useful in small scale PVP fights.
- No useful support skills to aid the owner and not useful outside PvM.
- No AOE skills, and has to level up using single target skills only
- Contrary to rumors otherwise, there is no shortage of skill points on an eleanor. Homunculi get 58 skill points at level 150, base homuns get 18 points of skills, and eleanor has 31 points of skills, meaning that all eleanors will have at least 9 extra skill points.
Level up bonus chance:
|Level up bonus||STR||AGI||VIT||INT||DEX||LUK|
|+0||-||-||-||5/11 (45.45%)||-||8/9 (88.89%)|
|+1||-||10/41 (24.39%)||-||6/11 (54.55%)||8/25 (32%)||1/9 (11.11%)|
|+2||10/21 (47.62%)||10/41 (24.39%)||6/25 (24%)||-||10/25 (40%)||-|
|+3||10/21 (47.62%)||10/41 (24.39%)||10/25 (40%)||-||7/25 (28%)||-|
|+4||1/21 (4.76%)||10/41 (24.39%)||9/25 (36%)||-||-||-|
|Changes Eleanor's fighting style between Fighting and Grappling.||1||Active||100|
|Eleanor attacks once for every Spirit Sphere active.||5||Offensive||100|
|Used as a combo-attack following Sonic Claw to damage and potentially Stun an enemy.||5||Offensive||114|
|Used as a combo-attack following Silvervein Rush to damage and potentially inflict Fear on an enemy.||5||Offensive||128|
|Eleanor leaps next to a target and twists its joints, causing damage and preventing them from moving.||5||Offensive||100|
|Used as a combo-attack within 2 seconds after using Tinder Breaker. Deals damage and slowly depletes a target's SP.||5||Offensive||112|
|Used following C.B.C (Continual Break Combo) to complete the combo. Main damage is dependent on the difference between Eleanor's and the target's HP. Targets are also Stunned, lose additional HP, and have their Equipment ATK and DEF reduced.||5||Offensive||133|