From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||44 + (Skill Level x 4)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||Varies|
|Variable Cast Time:||Varies|
|Duration:||10 + (Skill Level x 10) seconds|
|Target:||Owner and Ally|
|Status:||Pain Killer and Endure|
|(Sera) Level 123|
Sera attacks a target with a paralyzing poison, slowing the target's ASPD and decreasing the damage it receives. Targets inflicted with the Paralysis status will be under the Endure status for the skill's duration.
|Level||Cast Time (Fixed + Variable)||Duration||SP Cost|
|1||(1 + 1) seconds||20 seconds||48|
|2||(.8 + 1.2) seconds||30 seconds||52|
|3||(.6 + 1.4) seconds||40 seconds||56|
|4||(.4 + 1.6) seconds||50 seconds||60|
|5||(.2 + 1.8) seconds||60 seconds||64|
- The damage reduction provided is a flat reduction of (SkillLevel*200)*(HomunculusLevel/150) upto a maximum of 1000.
- The damage reduction is applied after all % based reductions with the exception of Mental Strength.
- The Endure effect is lost upon receiving 7 hits.
- Skills that hit more than once (e.g. - Firebolt) will have the damage reduction applied to each hit.
- Skills that hit more than once but calculate the entire damage and then divide by number of hits (e.g. - Arrow Storm) will have the damage reduction apply only once.