From iRO Wiki
|Average Stat Growth|
- Pain Killer is the ultimate tanking support skill for the owner, can be cast to other players as well (but cannot be cast onto the Homunculus itself).
- Poison Mist is good debuff for monsters (Blind)
- Summon Legion can add minor DPS VS. Plant monsters - useful for emperium breaking (once re-enabled in WoE) or Malaya plants.
- Slow to level until Poison Mist is unlocked if pre-S is not a Vanilmirth / Filir type.
- Only a few skills to get, at max level you will stuck with too many unused skill points.
- Pain Killer only lasts 60 seconds, but can be recast before it is over. Position lag can be very annoying as Sera needs to be exactly one cell next to the target it is casting Pain Killer on.
Level up bonus chance:
|Level up bonus||STR||AGI||VIT||INT||DEX||LUK|
|+0||-||-||5/21 (23.81%)||3/29 (10.34%)||-||-|
|+1||10/16 (62.5%)||4/17 (23.53%)||10/21 (47.62%)||10/29 (34.48%)||-||-|
|+2||6/16 (37.5%)||10/17 (58.82%)||6/21 (28.57%)||10/29 (34.48%)||2/13 (15.38%)||10/21 (47.62%)|
|+3||-||3/17 (17.65%)||-||6/29 (20.69%)||10/13 (76.92%)||10/21 (47.62%)|
|+4||-||-||-||-||1/13 (7.69%)||1/21 (4.76%)|
|Sera attacks a target with a powerful paralyzing venom, inflicting the Paralyze status effect and causing Neutral damage.||5||Offensive||105|
|Sera releases poison dust in a 7x7 AoE on the ground to cause Poison damage and Blind enemies that enter.||5||Offensive||116|
|Sera attacks a target with a paralyzing poison, slowing the target's ASPD and decreasing the damage it receives.||5||Active||123|
|Sera summons a group of insects to attack a single enemy.||5||Offensive||132|