From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||25 + (Skill Level × 5)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||1 second|
|Variable Cast Time:||[5.5 − (Skill Level × 0.5)] seconds|
|Duration:||[10 + (Skill Level × 2)] seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x3 ~ 7x7|
|(Dieter) Level 109|
|Level||Chance of Effect||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||Area of Effect||Duration||SP Cost|
|1||10%||(1 + 5.0)s||3x3||12s||30|
|2||20%||(1 + 4.5)s||14s||35|
|3||30%||(1 + 4.0)s||5x5||16s||40|
|4||40%||(1 + 3.5)s||18s||45|
|5||50%||(1 + 3.0)s||7x7||20s||50|
- Only one instance of this skill can be active at a time.
- The skill ends when 5 separate hit attempts have been dealt.
- The moment an enemy enters the Area of Effect of this skill, it is considered for a hit attempt.
- Attempts that miss, or fail due to being blocked or the target being out of line of sight, still count toward the skill's five-attempt limit.
- This skill inflicts Ranged Damage if the target is more than 4 cells away from Dieter, so it can be blocked by Pneuma. Otherwise it inflicts Melee Damage which can be blocked by Safety Wall instead.
- The damage is part Fire property and part Null property.
- Only targets in Dieter's line of sight can be successfully hit.
- Every hit attempt on an enemy makes them ineligible for further attempts for two seconds. Therefore, it is not possible for a target to be hit by more than one instance of this skill at the same time. In other words, multiple instances of this skill do not stack.
- If an enemy is in the Area of Effect of multiple instances of this skill, the instance with the lowest ID number has priority. Even if the instance with the highest priority misses, the target is nonetheless granted the two-second immunity and cannot be hit by any other instance of this skill during this time.
- After an instance of this skill has made five hit attempts, it will expire at the end of the current "frame"; however, it will continue to process all remaining eligible and in-range targets in the current frame. Thus, one instance of this skill can hit more than five enemies before it disappears.
- If even one cell of the Area of Effect is swept (for example by Ganbantein or Crazy Vines), the entire instance disappears.
- Magnetic Earth does not remove this skill unless it covers the cell on which the skill was cast. While this skill cannot be cast over Magnetic Earth, it can be centered on a nearby unprotected cell to splash targets near the edge.
- A homunculus can have more than one instance of this skill active at once. If those instances then disappear before another one can be cast, the homunculus may become bugged and unable to cast any more instances of this skill until it is vaporized and resummoned.