From iRO Wiki
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|(Archer) Improve Concentration Lv. 10, (Bard) Music Lessons Lv. 5, (Dancer) Dance Lessons Lv. 5|
Takes control of the soul of a single target and bestows the half of the user's base stats to it. However, each of the target's stats cannot exceed 99.
- Despite what the skill name may imply, both the user and the target are still able to move.
- To cancel the skill, press and hold Shift and use this skill on any target, and the skill will be canceled.
- The user's Max HP will be decreased by 1,000 until this skill is canceled.
- Both the user and the target must be within 8 cells of each other, or this skill will wear off.
- Bard and Dancer classes cannot be targeted by this skill.
- While this skill is active, the user cannot use any other skills.
- If the target logs out, the effects of this skill stay on the user, but does not affect the target.
Known Bugs & Glitches
- Casting this skill and then leaving the party is possible. The effects will stay on both the target and the user.
- Any supportive skills or equipment that boost stats (Blessing, ) will not be counted if worn while this skill is cast. However, if worn after this skill is casted, the stats are added in.