Dual Wielding or Dual Wield is a non-official term for having a weapon in each, both hands. This is different from Two Handed weapons like Katars. Only Assassin, Kagerou, and Oboro classes can dual wield.
For terminology, right (main) hand and left (off) hand will follow in game Equip window's slots:
For switching weapons:
- If a one-handed weapon is in the right hand and nothing is in the left hand, then the next one-handed weapon equipped goes onto the left hand.
- Otherwise, switching to another one-handed weapon (whether a katar or shield is equipped) will always replace the right hand.
MATK from the base weapon and refine bonus stack & affect skills cast.
- Example: Two equipped gives a total of (50 x 2) = 100 MATK
A lot from left hand weapon is not factored in when using physical damage type skills, like Meteor Assault.
Below are picture examples of a left hand weapon. Green box part works, while red line does not work.
- Righthand Mastery and Lefthand Mastery have no effect.
- Weapon Element from left hand has no effect. Element is taken only from the right hand.
- Weapon attack from the left hand is not factored in.
- Such as the base weapon attack, refinement bonus attack, etc.
- Description that gives extra stats and ATK from left hand (and right) are factored in.
- Line options and enchants are factored in.
- Cards from left hand (and right) are factored in.
Physical Auto Attacks
Everything from right and left hand weapons affect auto attacks.
- Skills and items that nullify size penalty like Weapon Perfection or only one benefit both weapons.
- Righthand Mastery and Lefthand Mastery have an effect.
- Each hit is based on that weapon's respective element.
- Attacking monsters that take only 1 damage, like a
, ignore the second hit.
- Therefore, it's better to use only 1 weapon for faster ASPD.
|General||Levels • Experience • Attacks • Skills • Elements • Drop System • Monsters • Items • Status Effects|
|Stats||Primary Stats||STR • AGI • VIT • INT • DEX • LUK|
|Substats||ATK • MATK • DEF • MDEF • HIT • CRIT • FLEE • ASPD|
|HP / SP||Max HP • Max SP • HP Recovery • SP Recovery • Healing Items • Restoration Calculation|
|Quasi-Stats||Attack Range • Cast Time • Perfect Dodge • Perfect Hit • Weight Limit • Movement Speed|