|Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|(Alchemist) Acid Terror Lv. 5, Bomb Lv. 5|
Consume 1 ATK and MATK, the attack power of his weapon, the target's VIT,DEF, MDEF (soft def and soft mdef in little portion) and works with cards and equip modifiers of both (phisically attacks, magic attacks,ranged attacks, neutral attacks, race modifier, size modifier). In PvP, Acid Bomb may damage the targeted character's Weapon or Armor. This skill has a 1 second Fixed Cast Time followed by a 1 second Global Skill Delay, and consumes 30 SP per cast. Has a Skill Level's % chance to break weapon or armor.and 1 to hurl the contents of both items at a targeted enemy to inflict an amount of damage affected by this skill's level, the caster's
|Skill level||Number of Hits||Weapon/Armor Damaging Chance|
- Acid Bomb is an excellent skill for MVP scenarios due to its high damage and, in some cases, the value of MVP rewards in contrast to the cost of the skill's consumed items.
- Acid Bomb's cast time is entirely fixed, so Sacrament can be used to cast in half the time.
- Magic Strings can significantly reduce Acid Bomb's cast delay, increasing damage over time. This allows for very high rates of damage against any non-Ghost monster, particularly those with high VIT.
The formula for acid bomb in renewal is currently unknown (see discussion page) but we know that the renewal acid bomb formula not changed of all since that acid bomb change of INT to ATK/MATK. However, the % reductions in PvP and normal maps changed (reducing damage in boss monsters and increase damage in players. (for this, the % damage was modify in the information description of the skill) very similar to 75% damage (but somes users says that the damage in players now don´t have decrease to 50% in pvp and the damage increase in 50% and the 25% reduction can be for the regular PVP reductions in skills).
Acid demonstration is a elemental attack forced to neutral property just like guillotine fist. If a player have ghostring and deviling card, and the caster weapon have a elemental property, the damage of acid demonstration will be reduce with the reduction of ghostring card and deviling card. Therefore, just like guillotine fist, acid demonstration will always be missed on a level 3 and level 4 ghost element monsters. Those items that reduce damage from race(thara frog), range(horn card, etc.) and neutral elemental(raydric) will always reduce damage of acid demonstration.
When you do damage with acid demonstration (cast with fire expansion level 5), acid demonstration use the same formula, but ignores the mdef target and somes reductions (acid demonstration of fire expansion is a magic skill, ignores ranged reductions and the -50% damage reduction in PVP, attack part ignores target def and only the magic part can reduce) and can be reflected with maya card or miss with golden thief bug card. Actually, acid demonstration normal ignores not will be reduce -50% damage never more, and fire expansion level 5 is used in barricades in WoE second edition, but in comparation with actual acid demonstration to kill targets, dps of the second is better.
Damage = Skill Level x [ A x (1 - B) x (1 - C) x (1 - D) x (1 - E) x F x G [ H x 0.7 x INT x INT x VIT / (INT + VIT) ] ]
- A = 0.5 for player, 1 for monster and else
- B = race reduction gear/card (0.3 Thara Frog Card, 0.1 Poopoo Hat, 0.05 Zealotus Mask, 0.1 Combat Knife)
- C = element reduction gear/card (0.75 Ghostring Card)
- D = neutral damage reduction gear/card (0.2 Raydric Card, 0.1 Noxious Card, 0.5 Deviling Card)
- E = anti-sniping gear/card (0.05 Alligator Card, 0.35 Horn Card, 0.1 Noxious Card, 0.1 Long Mace)
- F = WoE reduction (0.6 for WoE maps, 1 for PvM and PvP maps)
- G = 2/3 for players with Assumptio, 1 for players without Assumptio
- H = 2 for Lex Aeterna, 1 otherwise
- INT is the biochemist INT stat
- VIT is the target/enemy VIT stat
- Values in bracket are rounded down (floor mathematical function)
Suggest Renewal Formula
Damage = Skill Level x [VIT x (ATK + MATK)/ K] x modifier
- The ATK part is affected for status ATK, equip ATK, weapon ATK and is directly reduce for Hard Def (tested with acid bomb level 10 and fire expansion level 5).
- The MATK part is affected for status MATK, equip MATKm weapon MATK and directly reduced for Hard MDEF.
- The formula damage increase directly for target VIT.
- The soft DEF, soft MDEF in the suggest formula is unknow localitation, but probably soft def/soft mdef reduce directly status ATK and MATK (but in unknow proportion).
- The K number is a constant that modify the damage of the skill, but your valour exact is unknow (around 10 - 19).
- The influence of Hard DEF and MDEF on the damage is non-existent or very small.
- The soft DEF, soft MDEF and the K number in the suggest formula is unknow.
- The formula damage increase directly for target VIT.
- Removed the reduction of acid demonstration in PVP maps (renewal).
- Boss monsters receive less damage compared to prebalance (however, it is becouse for reduction of the mob VIT, or reduction of the damage in boss monsters; the factor of reduction is approx. 25%). (This may be inaccurate - Certainly boss-type non-MVP take same damage as normal monsters, as of 12/2012)
- Forced neutral element.
- Damage variation is in steps, as much as 90-100 damage away from eachother (ex, you might see 47160 damage, and 47070 damage, but nothing between those), probably due to strange rounding in the formula.
- +% Magic Damage effects increase the magic portion as expected.
- +% Damage effects effects increase only the weapon attack portion.
- +% Ranged Damage effects increase the entire damage.
- Skill can miss if the target have VIT 0 or if have an unknow relation between soft def, soft mdef, Hard DEF, Hard MDEF, VIT and the caster ATK and MATK.
- Fire expansion is a acid demonstration that ignores somes reductions (HARD DEF, ranged reductions).
- Fire expansion is considered a magic skill (with a mechanic inverse to stave crasher, the damage is physical/magic, but the HARD defense reduction is ignored, only works Hard magic defense, soft def, soft magic defense).
- Blocked by:
- Methods of reducing damage: