From iRO Wiki
|Electric Walk Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|SP Cost:||Skill Level Based|
|Cast Time:||~1 second|
|Duration:||12 seconds per cell|
|Area:||Skill Level Based|
|(Sage) Whirlwind Lv. 1|
Generates thunder under the feet of the caster, leaving a trail of Wind element damage zones when you walk.
|Number of Cells||8 Cells||10 Cells||12 Cells||14 Cells||16 Cells|
- Damage formula: [( 0.6 * SkillLevel ) * MATK * ( bLvl / 100 )].
- Casting another Walk skill while already having one active cancels the previous skill.
- Still impossible to stack both on a single cell.
- Duration indicates the duration of each cell, not the skill itself.
- Cannot recast until you've walked all cells possible (16 at level 5).
- You can only have 16 damage cells of each Walk out at any given time, even if you activate the skill a second time after walking all 16 cells, the older cells will start disappearing as you create new ones.
- Duration of damage cells is 12 seconds at all levels.
- This skill does not work on an element enchanted area (Volcano, Whirlwind, Deluge).