|Magnetic Earth Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||(70 - (Skill level*4))|
|Cast Time:||5 seconds|
|Duration:||(75 + (Skill level*45)) seconds|
|Area:||1~2 (7x7), 3~4 (9x9), 5 (11x11)|
|(Sage) Deluge Lv. 3, Volcano Lv. 3, Whirlwind Lv. 3|
Cast an area on the ground that will negate previous ground targeting spells and block casts targeting the ground affected by Magnetic Earth. This skill cannot be double cast, except in situations in which the caster has cast Deluge, Volcano or Whirlwind on the targeted area. Each cast consumes 1 and 1 .
- Sages can cancel each others' Magnetic Earths.
- The cells on the effect's rim do not block AoE spells due to their splashing nature.
Blocked & Unaffected Skills
- Examples of skills that Magnetic Earth blocks (will be removed & cannot recast on top of it):
- Battle Chant
- Grand Cross
- Blinding Mist
- Ensembles of Bard & Dancer (can be recast on top of ME but effects are nullified)
- Gravitational Field
- Magic AoE spells
- Safety Wall
- Teleport (except when used by Boss Monsters)
- Warp Portal
- B.S Sacramenti (cannot be cast on top of ME, enchanted armor remains)
- Examples of skills that work on Magnetic Earth (that seemingly target the ground)