|Hindsight Skill Info|
|Duration:||(90 + (Skill level*30)) seconds|
|(Sage) Free Cast Lv. 4|
Enable the automatic casting of spells while physically attacking enemies for Hindsight's duration. The physical attacks with a weapon/ fist do not have to hit the target to engage the selected skill. When hindsight is activated, a window will appear from which you can select which skill to use when hindsight triggers.
Spells triggered by hindsight consume 2/3 of the SP used if casted normally, but the caster cannot cast skills through Hindsight that they have not yet learned. When a new level of hindsight is achieved, all skills from that level and below are listed in the selection window. The skill is cast after the physical attack that activates it and is independent of the user's condition (for example, it will still activate while the user is silenced).
|Skill(s) Obtained||Napalm Beat level 3||Fire, Cold, and Lightning Bolt level 1||Fire, Cold, and Lightning Bolt level 2||Fire, Cold, and Lightning Bolt level 3||Soul Strike level 1||Soul Strike level 2||Soul Strike level 3||Fire Ball level 1||Fire Ball level 2||Frost Diver level 1|
- The user is able to select any of the skills you have obtained from the current level available and also those of lower levels.
- The bolt skills will vary in level from level 1 to 3. The level 1 version will occur 50% of the time, level 2 35%, and level 3 at 15%.
- When the user is under the influence of a Sage Spirit soul link, the bolts will always come down at the maximum level learned by the user.
- Skills triggered by hindsight do not have any cast time, but do have cast delay. Cast delays, however, will not prevent bolts from being triggered via hindsight. As a result, it is possible to fire off bolts very quickly. The skills will all retain their special effects on their targets; Frost Diver will freeze, Fire Ball will have splash damage, etc.
- Misses anyone inside Blinding Mist.
- Can be combined with other autocast/autospell equipment; however, unlike most autocast effects, hindsight does not have to hit the target to trigger its effect.
- If you do not have any skill learned you could use according to your Hindsight level (i.e. level 1 Hindsight supports just Napalm Beat), no popup menu will appear.
- When you do not select any skill from the popup menu (even pressing cancel), you cannot perform any skills anymore unless you change map or relog.