Sorcerer Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Sorcerer Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Sage or Scholar|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| Elemental Ores (, , , ), 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Sorcerer|
- On the top floor of Geffen Tower, speak to Merito. When he asks what brought you here, pick any option (except the last). When has asks your name tell him.
- Speak to him a second time, tell him you can handle magic skillfully. Then tell him that Sorcerers can deal with the spirits. Agree to his test and he'll tell you to go to'Karacas on the 4th floor.
- Go down three floors and speak to Karacas (gef_tower 113, 161) in the middle of the room. He says you will need 3 , 3 , 3 , and 3 for the next step.
- Speak to Karacas again with the elemental stones and he will give the locations where you can meet the spirits.
- You must collect 3 reagents (red, clear and black) from the 4 locations. For each attempt to communicate you will need 3 of the corresponding elemental stone. You will likely need at least 100 elemental stones. Note: You can use the same sign more then once and get 2 different reagents from the same sign.
- : Use at the northeast corner (ice_dun01 274, 274): Gives Clear Reagent or Black Reagent.
- : Use at the center of northwest room (thor_v01 64, 252): Gives Clear Reagent or Black Reagent.
- : Use at the southwest part of northeast island (mjo_dun03 201, 141): Gives Red Reagent or Clear Reagent.
- : Use at the southwest part of northeast island (gun_dun02 195, 190): Gives Red Reagent or Black Reagent.
- Once you have a Clear Reagent, Black Reagent, and Red Reagent, return to Karacas.
- Karacas will congratulate you on finishing the test, give you a Sorcerer. . a and change you to a