From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||10 + (Skill Level × 4)|
|Duration:||[20 + (Skill Level × 5)] seconds|
|(Swordman) Increase HP Recovery Lv. 5, (Knight) Peco Peco Ride Lv. 1, Spear Mastery Lv. 5|
Raises the concentration, which allows to temporarily resist flinching from enemy attacks, allowing to escape without being slowed down by damage. This skill also increases ATK and Hit rate but decreases DEF when the skill is active.
|Level||ATK Boost||Hit Boost||DEF Loss||Duration||SP Cost|
- This skill at Level 1 is good for taking advantage of the Endure effect for mobbing (not killing), mainly because not much defense is lost.
- The defense reduction can help reduce damage from Occult Impaction and wielders.
- Despite the name, this skill actually works with any weapon.
- The ATK Boost does not affect Clashing Spiral, Sword Mastery, Two-Handed Sword Mastery and Aura Blade.
- The Endure effect does not work in WoE, but the MDEF +1 that would be added by Level 1 Endure is still added, even in WoE.
- This skill cancels upon switching any gear or when Divested (i.e. Divest Weapon is inflicted), but not when armor is broken.
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
| 2nd Class
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
| Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
| 3rd Class
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|