|Martyr's Reckoning Skill Info|
|HP Cost:||9% per melee attack (= 45% after five swings)|
|Duration:||Until 5 melee hits are dealt or dispelled|
|Target:||Self/Foe (buff self then attack foe)|
|(Swordman) Endure Lv. 1, (Crusader) Sacrifice Lv. 3|
Inflict high damage for the next few normal attacks, while sacrificing HP. Once Martyr's Reckoning is cast, the next five melee attacks will be endowed with enhanced damage, at the cost of 9% of the user's Max HP per swing. Martyr's Reckoning has no time duration.
Martyr's Reckoning is an instant cast self-buff, like Guard or Shield Reflect. Upon casting, 100 SP is consumed and the buff will last forever until the 5 hits are consumed or the buff is removed. Re-logging, a sage's Dispel, dying, or casting Battle Chant will remove the buff.
|HP Consumption Per Hit (%)||9||9||9||9||9|
- Damage is only affected by the user's Max HP and skill level. ATK does not affect the damage.
- It is always Neutral element; Ghostring armor and Neutral resistances reduce its damage. Using a weapon elemental endow does NOT allow it to bypass Neutral resistances.
- Reduction gears like Cranial and Poo lower the damage.
- Magnum Break's Fire damage bonus does increase its damage, but it's forced to NEUTRAL.
- accessory boosts MR's damage by 5%, and only the boosts with +500 HP part(its attack 5% part does not).
- Shield Reflect reflects its damage.
- It suffers skill damage penalty during WoE.
- It ignores FLEE and DEF of the target.
- It can be Perfectly Dodged
- Other skills can be used while MR is active. These skills are unaffected.
- MR takes precedence over any other melee-buff skills, such as Royal Guard's Exceed Break.
- The player loses 9% of the Max HP with each swing regardless, whether the damage connects or not.
- The Emperium takes no damage from MR.
- Foes inside Safety Wall take no damage from MR.
- If casted outside of Classical Pluck, the enhanced melee damage will function within it.
- Ice Pick does not affect the damage.
- Baphomet Card does not give splash damage for hits.
- Can be used on Boss Monsters.
- Turning MR on and then casting Gloria Domini, MR can still be used during GD's delay.
- Counter Instinct has a chance of halving MR's damage and reflecting it back upon the caster if it is being used with a Sword or Dagger type weapon.
|Crusader · Paladin · Royal Guard|
| 2nd Class
|Cavalier Mastery · Cure · Defending Aura · Demon Bane · Divine Protection · Faith · Grand Cross · Guard · Heal · Holy Cross · Peco Peco Ride · Resistant Souls · Sacrifice · Shield Boomerang · Shield Reflect · Shrink · Smite · Spear Mastery · Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant · Gloria Domini · Martyr's Reckoning · Rapid Smiting|
| 3rd Class
|Banding · Banishing Point · Burst Attack · Cannon Spear · Earth Drive · Exceed Break · Genesis Ray · Hesperus Lit · Inspiration · Moon Slasher · Overbrand · Piety · Pinpoint Attack · Prestige · Reflect Damage · Shield Press · Shield Spell · Trample · Vanguard Force|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide · Crusader Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword · Spear · Two Handed Sword|