Geneticist Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Geneticist Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Alchemist or Biochemist|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Geneticist|
- Go to the Alchemist Guild in Al De Baran and find the Alchemist Union Member on the first floor.
- When you tell him you have interest in Geneticists he asks you to find an expert called Devries.
- Devries can be found in the Geneticist Lab, located at Lightanlzen.
- Inside, talk with Devries .
- Devries starts talking about Geneticists but the conversation gets disturbed. She tells you she can't concentrate, but that she likes the cookies she had at home in Rune-Midgard.
- Go upstairs to Devries' room and find the Delivery Box .
- Talk to Devries again and hand her the cookie. She will confirm whether or not you want to continue.
- Talk 2 more times with Devries untill she asks you to conduct an experiment with plants.
- Go to the cabinet south of Devries and read the Plant Guide.
- On the first floor you'll find several plants.
- Acquire all of the following 6 plants:
- Sticky Grass
- Muka Tree
- Bogi Vine
- When you get all plants to do the table and start the experiment.
- You need to do it in the following order. The names for each option may differ at random, thus you might have to repeat this sequence if unsuccessful.
- Put it into a Testing Flask and Shake**
- Dip in distilled Water**
- Inject it into a Testing Seed
- You will be ask which kind of Testing Seed you want to use, but you can select any option you'd like.
- When you're done, you will get a .
- Go to Devries again and talk with him. She'll tell you she will recommend you with the Alchemist Union Member, but since it takes time she requests you go see Demi Calberine.
- You'll find Demi Calberine on the second floor.
- Check out the Shattered Parts spread on second floor. When you talked to all of them, talk to Demi Calberine again.
- Demi Calberine will now ask you to test out Cart Revolution on s. You will be teleported into the Poison Spore holding pen at the first floor.
- You'll have to kill 100 Poison Spores, which keep respawning a few seconds after you've killed them.
- You can leave the pen at any time you like by talking with the sign outside the cage.
- If you die or exit the pen, you can talk with Demi Calberine again to enter the cage.
- Killing any Poison Spore in any other part the game not will allow you to complete this part of the quest.
- Although it's implied you need Cart Revolution, you do not actually need to to proceed. However, due to the amount of Poison Spores in the cage it would be considerably faster to have acquired Cart Revolution before starting this part of the quest.
- After killing 100 Poison Spores, talk with the Warning sign outside the pen.
- After you've left the cage, talk with Devries again. She'll tell you no reponse has arrived yet.
- Please note that you need to remove your Cart in order to continue from this point.
- Talk with Devries again and she'll promote you to Geneticist.
- iRO has a custom Job Change Quest for each 3rd class job, including Geneticists, like jRO. kRO and cRO use a uniform quest for all 3rd class jobs.
- Merchant- and Alchemist skill quests cannot be obtained when doing this quest.