Mixed Cooking (Alt: Mix Cooking) is a 3rd class active skill available as Geneticist.
Prepares delicious dishes by mixing various ingredients. These dishes boost a Primary Stat by 20 for 5 minutes. Requires the user to have the Cooking Book: Mix Cooking book in the inventory.
Success Rate compares two values: Creation and Difficulty. If Creation results higher than Difficulty, dishes are successfully prepared, otherwise the cooking fails.
Creation = (Job_Lv ÷ 4) + (DEX ÷ 3) + (LUK ÷ 2)
Difficulty = Random(30, 150) + Item_Rate
For Level 2:
- If Creation > Difficulty by at least 30, 10~12 dishes are prepared.
- If Creation > Difficulty by at least 10, 10 dishes are prepared.
- If Creation < Difficulty by exactly 10, 8 dishes are prepared.
- If Creation < Difficulty by at least 30, 5 dishes are prepared.
- If Creation < Difficulty by at least 50, the cooking fails.
Item Rates are unknown.
- Melange Pot, Large Cookpot, Cooking Skewer, Black Charcoal, Cool Gravy, and Fine Noodle can be bought from Material Seller in Al De Baran, south-west corner building.
- When the cooking fails, it results in either Black Thing, Black Lump, Black Hard Lump, Very Hard Lump or Mysterious Powder.
- Level 1 requires one set of ingredients, while Level 2 requires 10 sets of ingredients.
- Level 2 has no higher Success Rate than Level 1. However, it does have a chance to prepare more dishes than normal with the same number of ingredients if Stats are high enough.
- Comodo Tropical Fruit can be bought from Comodo Tropical Fruit Dealer.