You can enchant your costume on a building in Malangdo
. There are 3 NPC
responsible in enchanting inside: Designer Heidam, Aver De Dosh and Lace La Zard.
Enchanting a Costume
Talk to Aver De Dosh to enchant the Headgear Costume and Lace La Zard for Garment Costume.
- You must have both costume and the stone to perform the enchantment.
- Enchantment has 50% chance to fail.
- If it is failed, only the stone will disappear while the costume remains.
- Enchant cannot be resetted.
Kit Costume Box can be purchase from Kafra Shop.
14 pieces of Kitcoin can be trade to Designer Heidam for 1 random costume as mentioned above. Kitcoin Purse contain 14 pieces of Kitcon that can be purchase from Kafra Shop or buying from players.
Obtained In-Game / Cash Shop
There are also some costumes that are eligible for enchantment that can be obtained in game (via quest), cash shop and lucky box.
- Including the other color of Costume: Ponytail, Costume: Twin Ponytail, Costume: Cowlick Hairstyle and Costume: Hair in a Bun
Exchanging from Costumes
- Designer Heidam will trade 1 Costume into 1 Enchant Stone. He will take a costume RANDOMLY FROM YOUR INVENTORY. So, it is a good idea to put some costume you want to keep on cart first.
Treasure Box Drop
- Treasure boxes in Wave Mode Dungeon Sky Mode have a chance to drop the following stones below. Other stones can only be obtained from exchanging costume method.
- CRI Stone (Slot 1)
- HP+50 Stone (Slot 2)
- Magic Stone (Slot 2)
List of Enchant Stones
This is the list of enchant stones available. The "slot" in the Stone item's name and description refers to the costume placement: slot 1 means head upper, slot 2 means head middle, and slot 3 means head lower.