Illusion (17.1) Equipment and Enchants
Refers to the various equipment available through the Illusion questline (episode 17.1).
For gears related to the smaller mini-content dungeons, see Illusion Dungeons and their respective subsections.
Various types of equipment can be exchanged for from Eliumina. All of these can be enchanted and can only be equipped by characters lvl 130 and up.
To call Eliumina, talk to either of the two Rebellion Members near his spot.
Eliumina will hand any of these out by random:
- . Shadow Chaser Matk Bow
- . Swordman Crit 2H-Sword
- . Mecha EA 2H-Axe
- . RG Vanishing Point 1H-Spear
- . Sura Rampage Blast Knuckle
- . Fireball/Hell Inferno Autocast 1H-Sword
- . Crit Book
- . Doram Magic Foxtail
- . Rebel God's Hammer Rifle
- . Ninja Dagger
- . GX CRS Katar
- . Performer Severe Rainstorm Bow
- . Fire Matk 1H-Staff
- . Gene Cart Cannon Mace
- . Archbishop Adoramus Mace
- . Ranger Arrow Storm Bow
The player may choose which Illusion armor to receive among the following:
- . +100 Atk Armor
- . +100 MAtk Armor
- . Garment
- . Garment
- . Shoes
- . Shoes
- . +5% Atk Left-Accessory
- . +5% Atk Right-Accessory
- . +5% MAtk Left-Accessory
- . +5% MAtk Right-Accessory
To obtain modules for enchanting Illusion gears, talk to the other Rebellion Member beside Eliumina. He provides modules in exchange for the following:
- For Weapon Modification Parts, exchange 5
The player may decide between Physical or Magical, but the grade given will be random (Normal, High-Grade, Finest).
or 1,000,000 Zeny.
- For Armor Modification Modules, bring 30
The type of armor Modification Modules received are random. and 5 .
OS Weapons may be enchanted with options (similar to Vicious Mind Weapons) through the use of Weapon Modification Parts.
Weapon enchantments come in two categories, Physical or Magical, and each category is further divided by 3 Grades (Normal, High-Grade, Finest).
- Directions for Use:
- Open the unique OS Weapon enchanting UI by using the desired modification consumables in your inventory (The mod parts aren't consumed yet until after the dialogue is confirmed).
- Drag the desired weapon from the eligible weapons list to the center slot of the window.
- Click on "Create" to confirm the enchanting attempt.
OS Weapons enchantment process has a 100% success rate and they may be re-enchanted multiple times by using another Weapon Modification Part directly.
Illusion Armor may be given enchants through modules which take up an enchant slot in the armor similar to cards and regular enchants.
Talk to Regenschirm's latest module-attachment device, RS26, to attach modules to your Illusion armors. The equipment must be worn beforehand.
List of available armor enchants:
- Modification Orb (DEF)
- Modification Orb (MDEF)
- Vit +3
- Luk +3
- Str +3
- Agi +3
- Int +3
- Dex +3
- Modification Orb (HP Recovery)
- Modification Orb (SP Recovery)
- Spell 5
- ASPD 4
- Fatal 4
- Expert Archer 5
- Modification Orb (Health)
- Modification Orb (Spirit)
- Modification Orb (Heal)
- Modification Orb (ATK)
- Modification Orb (MATK)
- Modification Orb (Sharpshooter)
- Modification Orb (Speed)
- Modification Orb (Caster)
- Modification Orb (Critical)
- Modification Orb (Global Delay)
- Modification Orb (Fixed Casting)
- Modification Orb (Above All)
- Modification Orb (Drain Life)
- Modification Orb (Drain Soul)
- Modification Orb (Magic Healing)
- Modification Orb (Magic Soul)
- Modification Orb (Unlimited Vitality)
- Modification Orb (Spell Buster)
- Modification Orb (Fierce Shooter)
- Modification Orb (Overpower)
- Modification Orb (Fatal Flash)
- Modification Orb (Luck Strike)