Rebel Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Rebel Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Rebel|
- Find the Suspicious Man Morroc and talk to him. Select either option to be transported across the map.
near the pond south of
- Non-iRO servers: The player may have to walk near the NPC to trigger the dialogue.
- Head to Einbroch and talk to the Bouncer in the bottom left of the city to enter the building.
- Speak with Kulbertinov behind the counter and select "I don't think I have a choice.". He will warp the player to a new room.
- Talk to Elwin Conick in this room and sign the contract. The player will be warped to a next room.
- In this new room, Speak to Elwin Conick again and the player will given a test.
- The player will be transformed into a Hunter Cecil and be given 3 minutes to finish the test.
- The test can be restarted by talking to Elwin again if the 3 minutes have passed.
- Head to the bottom right of the room to turn on the furnace with the Furnace Controller .
- The furnace will begin dispensing two (2) types of Steel Artifacts to the left of the controller.
- You need to collect 5 in order to attempt making the gun.
- Once 5 of the Steel Artifact have been collected, head to the room near the controller.
- Use the Auto Anvil
to try assembling a .
- It is possible that the attempt will fail.
- You can collect multiple sets of the brown artifacts or return to the previous room and collect more if it does fail.
- Once the gun has been made, speak to Elwin Conick near the anvil. The player will be warped to the next room.
- Speak to Ivan Sidorenko
. He will give the player 3 minutes to complete a target shooting test.
- The player must kill 10 Standard-issue Targets (Hunter Cecil sprite) while avoiding Defective Targets (Sniper Cecil sprite).
- If the player kills 3 of the Defective Targets, they will fail this portion of the quest and will have to restart the test.
- After killing 10 of the Standard-issue Targets, make way through the set of portals back to Ivan Sidorenko.
- Speak to him again and he will teleport you to his office.
- Speak with Ivan Sidorenko and he will give the player a Rebel. and change their job into a
|Gunslinger • Rebel|
|Bull's Eye • Chain Action • Coin Fling • Coin Flip • Cracker • Crowd Control Shot • Desperado • Disarm • Full Blast • Gatling Fever • Gunslinger Mine • Gunslinger's Panic • Increase Accuracy • Last Stand • Magical Bullet • Single Action • Snake Eyes • Spread Shot • Tracking • Trigger Happy Shot • Triple Action • Wounding Shot|
|Anti-Material Blast • Binding Trap • Crimson Marker • Dragon Tail • Eternal Chain • Fallen Angel • Fire Dance • Fire Rain • Flicker • God's Hammer • Hit Barrel • Howling Mine • Mass Spiral • Platinum Altar • Quick Draw Shot • Rich's Coin • Round Trip • Shattering Storm • Slug Shot • Vanishing Buster|
|Quests||Gunslinger Job Change Guide • Gunslinger Weapon Quests • Rebel Job Change Guide|