Rebel Job Change Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rebel Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Rebel|
- Find the Suspicious Man Morroc and talk to him. The player is mistaken for another person (presumably someone quite androgynous if your character is female). Select either option to be transported across the map.
near the pond south of
- Non-iRO servers: The player may have to walk near the NPC to trigger the dialogue.
- Head to Einbroch and talk to the Bouncer in the bottom left of the city to enter the building.
- Note: As of 2018, you cannot re-enter the building once you finish becoming a Rebel, so keep this in mind if you wish to explore the job change venue. This was confirmed not to be a bug.
- Speak with Kulbertinov behind the counter and select "I don't think I have a choice." He will warp the player to a new room.
- Talk to Elwin Conick in this room and sign the contract. The player will be warped to a next room.
- In this new room, Speak to Elwin Conick again and the player will given a test.
- The player will be transformed into a Hunter Cecil and be given 3 minutes to finish the test.
- The test can be restarted by talking to Elwin again if the 3 minutes have passed.
- If you have any left over Steel Artifacts after failing the test Elwin will not talk to you, so only collect sets of 5 Steel Artifacts to avoid leftovers.
- Head to the bottom right of the room to turn on the furnace with the Furnace Controller .
- The furnace will begin dispensing two (2) types of Steel Artifacts to the left of the controller.
- You need to collect 5 in order to attempt making the gun.
- Collect 5 Steel Artifacts, then head to the room near the controller.
- Use the Auto Anvil
to try assembling a .
- It is possible that the attempt will fail.
- You can collect multiple sets of the brown artifacts or return to the previous room and collect more if it does fail.
- Once the gun has been made, speak to Elwin Conick near the anvil. The player will be warped to the next room.
- Speak to Ivan Sidorenko
. He will give the player 3 minutes to complete a target shooting test.
- The player must kill 10 Regular Targets or Standard-issue Targets (Hunter Cecil sprite) while avoiding Defective Targets (Sniper Cecil sprite).
- If the player kills 3 of the Defective Targets, they will fail this portion of the quest and will have to restart the test.
- After killing 10 of the Standard-issue Targets, make way through the set of portals back to Ivan Sidorenko.
- Speak to him again and he will teleport you to his office.
- Speak with Ivan Sidorenko and he will give the player a Rebel. The player can opt to exit straight to Einbroch, but they will miss the last chance to explore the building as they will no longer be able to return. which is the gun they assembled in the first test and change their job into a
- If the player wishes to buy Rebellion weaponry, the unit has dispatched vending machines in Prontera west of the central fountain.
- As you were mostly an adventuring gunslinger during this time, they have yet to formally recognize you in the unit.
|Gunslinger • Rebel|
|Bull's Eye • Chain Action • Coin Fling • Coin Flip • Cracker • Crowd Control Shot • Desperado • Disarm • Full Blast • Gatling Fever • Gunslinger Mine • Gunslinger's Panic • Increase Accuracy • Last Stand • Magical Bullet • Single Action • Snake Eyes • Spread Shot • Tracking • Trigger Happy Shot • Triple Action • Wounding Shot|
|Anti-Material Blast • Binding Trap • Crimson Marker • Dragon Tail • Eternal Chain • Fallen Angel • Fire Dance • Fire Rain • Flicker • God's Hammer • Hit Barrel • Howling Mine • Mass Spiral • Platinum Altar • Quick Draw Shot • Rich's Coin • Round Trip • Shattering Storm • Slug Shot • Vanishing Buster|
|Quests||Gunslinger Job Change Guide • Gunslinger Weapon Quests • Rebel Job Change Guide|