Gates of Hell
|Gates of Hell|
|SP Cost:||(Skill Level + 10)%|
|Cast Time:||[0.8 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||(Skill Level × 0.1) seconds|
|(Sura) Rising Dragon Lv. 5, Tiger Cannon Lv. 5|
Inflicts Neutral property Physical Damage to a single target. The less remaining HP the user has, the more damage is inflicted. This skill can also be used after Fallen Empire, in which case the damage of this skill is increased further. Each cast uses 5 Spirit Spheres.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Range||Cast Time (Var)||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
|Via Normal||Via Combo|
Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]% + Bonus_Damage
This damage ignores the accuracy check and is unaffected by external modifiers.
Via Normal = (User_MaxHP − User_HP) + (User_SP × SP_Modifier) + (BaseLv × 10) Via Combo = (User_MaxHP − User_HP) + (User_MaxSP × SP_Modifier) + (BaseLv × 40)
- The total damage is inflicted in one bundle of 7 hits. This only affects the divisibility of the damage, which is rounded down.
- The damage of the first 4 skill levels is regarded as a Melee, and can be blocked by Safety Wall. Higher levels are regarded as Ranged, and can be blocked by Pneuma and other similar skills.
- The source of this skill damage calculation is Atk, therefore this skill is Melee by calculation, can only be enchanted and increased by having high atk.
- Ranged Atk modifier will not give any effects to this skill.
- - Increases cooldown by 1 second.