|SP Cost:||5 + (Skill Level × 5)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Range:||(Skill Level + 7) cells|
|Knock Back:||(Skill Level + 1) cells|
|(Sura) Lightning Walk Lv. 3, Rampage Blast Lv. 3|
Knuckle Arrow (Alt: Knuckle Arrow) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Sura.
Leaps toward a single target, inflicts Ranged Physical Damage and pushes them backwards. If the target collides with an obstacle, they will take additional damage. Each cast uses 1 Spirit Sphere.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Base Added Dmg. (ATK)||Knock Back||Range||SP Cost|
Damage (ATK) = [Base_Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
Added Damage (ATK) = [Base_Added_Dmg + (1000 × Target_CurrWeight ÷ Target_WeightLimit) + (Target_BaseLv × 5) × (BaseLv ÷ 150)]%
- Due to the circumstances of the sieges, the user will not be moved to the target's position and the Added Damage is always applied.
- PvP builds may consider this skill for inflicting moderate damage and knocking back players. However, Gates of Hell inflicts more damage.
- Siege builds can benefit from the readily available Added Damage, allowing this skill to inflict high damage over time. Due to having no Cast Time and the possibility of using Magic Strings to reduce the Cast Delay, this skill can be cast rapidly from a long distance.
- In PvM, this skill does not show full damage from Added Damage regardless if the target has collided with an obstacle. This also applies to Boss monsters.
- - Increases damage by 2% for every 20 base levels.
- - If upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases damage by 20%.