Trouvere Job Change Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trouvere Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||60(70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise. But you will have 70 before getting to 200 base lvl)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Trouvere|
- Go to Comodo and talk with Golden Apple Chief at .
- He Tell you to go to speak with Historian at Odin Temple F3 .
- After you finish talking with Historian you will be teleported to the mission map.
- In the map, speak with Leader and Historian in order to accept the task, then speak with Leader and return to Odin Temple.
- Theres two types of task:
- A: Monster-Killing
- B: Dialogue
- Each time you complete a task, you will receive 3 Inspiration Fragment.
- Theres two types of task:
- After you have done both tasks, go back to Odin Temple F3.
- Enter the Mission map and talk with Historian to create an instance.
- Make sure you are in a party as the party leader.
- Talk again with Historian to enter the instance.
- Inside the instance, defeat all the monsters.
- There are 12 rooms in the map, get close to the summon mark and a Stone Guardian will appear.
- Make sure all 12 Stone Guardian has been summoned.
- After the 12 Stone Guardian has been summoned, go to the center and talk with Stone Guardian to change your job to a Trouvere.
- Talk with the Maestro-alike NPC to leave the instance.
- Go to the northwest of Rachel and talk with Small Fragment at .
- You are requested to hunt 20 wind attribute monsters above lvl 105, such as or .
- Report your hunting to Small Fragment, you will get a Inspiration Fragment and be teleported outside of Lasagna Dungeon.
- Enter Lasagna Dungeon 2F and talk with Small Fragment at .
- You are requested to hunt 15 earth monsters above lvl 130, such as and .
- Report your hunting to Small Fragment, you will get another Inspiration Fragment and be teleported to Thanatos Tower.
- Enter Thanatos Tower talking to Narrator, register with the lady at the counter, go to the left elevator and go to the 11th Floor to talk with Small Fragment at
- On iRO, the elevator is not implemented yet. For now, climb by doing the Thanatos Tower Quest.
- NOTE It seems that you are not able to proceed any further than 6th Floor with a 4th job character.
- NOTE Because the new Thanatos Tower is still not available, you can replace the monsters with the ones at Ancient Odin Temple (Odin Temple 4F).
- You are requested to hunt 10 angel monsters above lvl 180 from the same map.
- Report your hunting to Small Fragment, you will get last Inspiration Fragment.
- Go to the southwest of Lutie city and talk to Ice Sculptor at to get a Inspiration Fragment and be teleported to Morroc.
- Talk with Cultivator at to get another Inspiration Fragment and be teleported outside of Einbech Mine.
- Talk with Mineman at to get the last Inspiration Fragment.