Guillotine Fist (Alt: Asura Strike) is a 2nd class offensive skill available as Monk and Champion. This can be the last skill of the "combo skills" group.
Performs an ultimate, devastating strike at a single/current target to inflict massive piercing physical damage at cost of all of the user's SP. This skill can also be used after Raging Thrust, Chain Crush Combo, or Root. Requires the user to be in Fury status and each cast uses all Spirit Spheres.
ATK × (8 + SP ÷ 10)
||Cast Time (Fixed + Variable)
||(2 + 2) s
||(1.75 + 1.75) s
||(1.5 + 1.5) s
||(1.25 + 1.25) s
||(1 + 1) s
- There are four ways this skill can be used, in all of them Fury status is required:
- Although this skill disregards the defense calculation, it's still affected by cards.
- Dispell and Spiritual Sphere Absorption will not disrupt the execution of this skill.
- A line of sight must be available when this skill activates, otherwise it will inflict no damage and still drain the user's SP.
- After the execution of this skill, the user cannot regenerate SP naturally for 3 seconds afterwards unless he/she is under the influence of Monk Spirit. Spiritual Cadence and relogging bypass this restriction.
- During the cooldown of this skill, the user is unable to use SP Healing Items.
- On some version of RO, this skill is known as Extremity Fist.
This page has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- May 1st, 2020
- When used during the delay of Raging Thrust or Root, minimum spirit sphere requirement reduced from 4 to 1.
- Increases damage by 100% when there are 6 spirit sphere or more remaining.
- SP recovery penalty duration reduced from 10 seconds to 3 seconds.