Royal Guard Job Change Guide
From iRO Wiki
|Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Crusader or Paladin|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 1 VIP on iRO), (if Non-|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to Royal Guard|
- In the crusader area of Prontera castle, speak with Middle-aged Gentleman . He will tell you about Schmidtz's trace.
- Speak to him again, when he asks what is key to being a Royal Guard, select any option.
- To show your endurance, bring back 100 .
- After returning with the hearts, listen to his story.
- He tells you the last missing trace of King Schmidtz is in Glast Heim Monastery.
- Head to and walk straight forward to . A popup dialogue will tell you that you feel a strong power.
- Interact with the Delicate trace at each point marked on your mini-map until you find a Saint's Clothing Piece.
- Return to Prontera Castle and speak to the Middle-aged Gentleman again. He will take the Cloth and give you a King's Shield.
- There is some strange writing on the back of the shield, check your quest window to read it.
- Proceed to , at the North end of the right side of the moat around the castle, interact with the Memory of King Schmidtz near the tree.
|Crusader • Paladin • Royal Guard|
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shield Reflect • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant • Gloria Domini • Martyr's Reckoning • Rapid Smiting|
|Banding • Burst Attack • Cannon Spear • Earth Drive • Exceed Break • Full Throttle • Genesis Ray • Hesperus Lit • Inspiration • King's Grace • Moon Slasher • Overbrand • Piety • Pinpoint Attack • Prestige • Reflect Damage • Shield Press • Shield Spell • Trample • Vanguard Force • Vanishing Point|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|