From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||25 + (Skill Level × 5)|
|Cast Time:||[1.5 + (Skill Level × 0.5)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||[1.5 + (Skill Level × 0.5)] seconds|
|(Swordman) Endure Lv. 5, (Crusader) Faith Lv. 5, Smite Lv. 2|
Calls forth a massive crucifix to crush a single target, inflicting fixed damage and draining a portion of the target's Max SP. This skill ignores the accuracy check, the damage has no elemental property and is neither physical nor magic.
|Level||Damage||SP Drain||Cast Time||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
- This skill is unaffected by the skill damage reduction from the War of Emperium and Battlegrounds.
- Bypasses defensive skills like Pneuma, Safety Wall, Energy Coat, Kyrie Eleison, Assumptio, Basilica, Guard, Shield Reflect and Parry.
- Byasses Lex Aeterna, so damage does not get doubled, and also does not cancel it.
- Does not ignore Blinding Mist by Scholars. But upon missing with the skill, there is no cast delay, and the skill can be recast immediately.
- Can not be avoided by walking behind an obstacle. Changing map segments inside a fort or teleporting away but remaining on the same map does not avoid it either.
- Martyr's Reckoning can still be used during the delay if activated prior to this skill.
- Using a while casting this skill cancels the cast.
- After initiating the cast, it will still go off on the opponent if the caster got stunned or frozen.
- Does not ignore the flag "Always Takes 1 Damage", which includes plants and the .
- - Level 4; Usable
|Crusader • Paladin • Royal Guard|
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shield Reflect • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant • Gloria Domini • Martyr's Reckoning • Rapid Smiting|
|Banding • Burst Attack • Cannon Spear • Earth Drive • Exceed Break • Full Throttle • Genesis Ray • Hesperus Lit • Inspiration • King's Grace • Moon Slasher • Overbrand • Piety • Pinpoint Attack • Prestige • Reflect Damage • Shield Press • Shield Spell • Trample • Vanguard Force • Vanishing Point|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Royal Guard Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|