(Redirected from GC)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||30 + (Skill Level × 7)|
|HP Cost:||20% of current HP|
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.5 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||Cross-shaped|
|(Crusader) Faith Lv. 10, Holy Cross Lv. 6|
|Level||Damage ((ATK + MATK) / 2)||SP Cost|
- The effect of this skill lasts for 0.9 seconds, during which time the user is immobilized.
- This skill strikes between 1 and 3 times, depending highly on position and movement of enemy/enemies.
- When one or more monsters are on a single cell of this skill, the number of hits are reduced by 1 per monster, to a minimum of one hit to one monster.
- This skill does not work when wearing a shield with .
- The Holy property is applied at the end of calculations, which means the following: Holy × Weapon property for the physical portion, and Neutral × Holy property for the magic portion.
- Though a Hybrid skill, it seems to scale far better with INT as the main stat and high Weapon Attack better than having high STR and low INT (Example: 50 STR and 90 INT with a decently high Weapon Attack damage will hit harder than 90 STR and 50 INT with the same weapon).
- Defense values are not applied to this skill in the same way as they are applied to other skills. It appears that Hard Defense is subtracted off the final damage value instead of reducing damage by a percent, basically treating it as Soft Defense.
- The overall damage (including the magic portion) is strangely affected by long-ranged modifiers such as .
- Priest class) - Level 5; Autocast when physically attacking (Only to
- - Level 10; Autocast on self when physically attacked
- Increases damage by 20%.
- For every upgrade level, increases damage by an additional 5%.
- Imperial Set - Reduces SP cost by 30.
- Imperial Ring & Imperial Feather Set - Increases damage by 1% per Base Level. Reduces variable casting time by 100%.
- Imperial Spear & Imperial Guard Set - Increases damage by 10%.
has the previous version of this skill before the 2020 skill updates.
- Fixed casting time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Variable casting time reduced from 1.5 second to 1 second.
- Global delay of skills reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- 1 second cooldown added.
- Self damage is removed.