Mechanic Job Change Guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mechanic Job Change Guide|
|Job Level:||50 (70 strongly recommended, will never recover lost skill points otherwise)|
|Job Class:||Blacksmith or Mastersmith|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Job change to Mechanic|
- Talk with Chainheart in Juno three times. During the third conversation, choose the option 'I want to know more'.
- Talk with the scholar outside the entrance to the Juperos Ruins , and accept his offer to teleport you to the core.
- Talk with the ghostfire immediately nearby and listen to its story.
- Travel counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southwest .
- Continue travelling counterclockwise to talk with the ghostfire in the southeast .
- Stand on the switch in the west .
- Stand on the switch in the east .
- Examine the southern part of the nearby statue by moving near it.
- Stand on the switch in the south .
- Talk with the ghostfire in the north again , who teleports you back to Juno after the conversation.
- Talk with Chainheart again, who makes you a Mechanic and awards you a and .