|SP Cost:||50 + (Skill Level × 10)|
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 seconds|
|Cooldown:||(11 − Skill Level) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7|
|(Mechanic) Fire Earth Research Lv. 1|
Lava Flow (Alt: Magma Eruption) is a 3rd class offensive skill available as Mechanic. This skill was implemented among other skills with the Lv175/60 expansion.
Inflicts Physical Damage to all enemies in a 7x7 area around the targeted location, and places a volcanic eruption in the same place and area that will inflict Neutral property piercing damage every half a second. The main strike has a 90% chance of leaving them stunned, while the volcanic damage ignores the accuracy check, and each hit has a chance of leaving them burning.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||For each wave||Cooldown||SP Cost|
|Lava Damage||Target Limit||Chance of Effect|
- The volcanic damage seems reducible in PvP and sieges although it isn't clear for now. Racial cards are not affected but does reduce the fixed damage.
- The volcanic damage is unreducable except by Ghost property.
- Eruption may end earlier depending on the number of enemies inside the Area of Effect. Similar to how Sanctuary damages Undead property and Demon race monsters.
- All damage parts carry effects that activate when physically attacking, such as the .
- Although it is stated that maximum of 3 instances of this skill can be placed before the first one expires, it is actually impossible to have more than 1 instance at the same time, as each instance lasts 5 seconds and their cooldown has a minimum of 6 seconds.