|SP Cost:||15 + (Skill Level × 15)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||[0.8 − (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[1.2 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.5 × 2(Skill Level − 1) seconds|
|Area of Effect:||7x7 ~ 3x3|
|Ammunition:||1 Cannon Ball|
|(Mechanic) Flame Launcher Lv. 2, Ice Launcher Lv. 2|
Inflicts Ranged Physical Damage to all enemies in a set area around the targeted location. If the enemies are smaller, this skill inflicts higher damage. This skill ignores the accuracy check, Cast Time cannot be interrupted, and each cast consumes 1 and 1 Cannon Ball, the property of which depends the property of this skill.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Area of Effect||Cast Time (Fix + Var)||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
|Vs. Small||Vs. Medium||Vs. Large|
|1||700%||650%||600%||7x7||(0.6 + 1.4)s||0.5s||30|
|2||1,100%||1,000%||900%||5x5||(0.4 + 1.6)s||1s||45|
|3||1,500%||1,350%||1,200%||3x3||(0.2 + 1.8)s||2s||60|
Damage (ATK) = [Base Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 120)]%
- This attack is Pseudo-elemental. It takes the elemental property from the equipped Cannon Ball but it's still considered Neutral property, therefore it's reduced by Ghost property.
- This skill triggers equipment effects such as the and the .
- In some situations, lower levels of this skill may be preferable due to the increased Area of Effect and faster Cast Time & Delay. It's often worth considering which is more efficient before any serious leveling attempts.
- This skill has two damage parts:
- Is based on Cannon Ball equipped and Mechanic's stats, isn't increased or reduced by anything except property, enemy's defense is subtracted from this part of damage.
- Is based on Mechanic's Physical Attack. Can acquire weapon's property and has damage penalty dependent of enemy's Size and Type of Weapon used, also enemy's defense is just subtracted from this part of damage.
- Because of the damage formula splitting into 2 parts, players can take advantage of this by having a Priest class character cast Aspersio on them for major damage against Undead and Shadow property enemies when used in conjunction with .
- - Increases damage by 5% per 2 upgrade levels of the item.
- Upgrade Part Set - Increases damage by 50%.
- Increases damage by 20%.
- If upgrade level of the compounded item is +10 or higher, increases damage by an additional 20%.