Arm Cannon (Alt: Arm Cannon) is a 3rd class Madogear offensive skill available as Mechanic.
Inflicts Ranged Physical Damage to all enemies in a set area around the targeted location. This skill ignores the accuracy check, Cast Time cannot be interrupted, and each cast consumes 1 Magic Gear Fuel and 1 Cannon Ball, the property of which depends the property of this skill.
||Base Damage (ATK)
||Area of Effect
||Cast Time (Fix + Var)
||(0.5 + 1.2)s
||(0.4 + 1.4)s
||(0.3 + 1.6)s
||(0.2 + 1.8)s
||(0.1 + 2)s
Damage (ATK) = [Base Damage × (BaseLv ÷ 100)]%
- This attack is Pseudo-elemental. It takes the elemental property from the equipped Cannon Ball but it's still considered Neutral property, therefore it's reduced by Ghost property.
- This skill triggers equipment effects such as the Rideword Hat and the Nidhoggur Shadow Garb.
- In some situations, lower levels of this skill may be preferable due to the increased Area of Effect and faster Cast Time & Delay. It's often worth considering which is more efficient before any serious leveling attempts.
- This skill has two damage parts:
- Is based on Cannon Ball equipped and Mechanic's stats, isn't increased or reduced by anything except property, enemy's defense is subtracted from this part of damage.
- Is based on Mechanic's Physical Attack. Can acquire weapon's property and has damage penalty dependent of enemy's Size and Type of Weapon used, also enemy's defense is just subtracted from this part of damage.
- Because of the damage formula splitting into 2 parts, players can take advantage of this by having a Priest class character cast Aspersio on them for major damage against Undead and Shadow property enemies when used in conjunction with Holy Cannon Balls.
- October 13th, 2022
- Damage Improved.
- Removed Size Specific Damage.
- Improved Base Level scaling.
- Reduced AoE.
- Cast time, delay, cooldown adjusted.