Blacksmith Job Change Guide
If you are looking for the job guide before Einbroch and Einbech was implemented, please check out the Classic Blacksmith Job Change Guide.
|Blacksmith Job Change Guide|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 8 |
|Item(s):|| 30 (Job Level 50) |
5 ( < Job Level 50)
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Blacksmith|
1. Go to the Blacksmith Guild located in the South-Eastern part of Einbroch . By talking to Altiregen (the Guildsman behind the desk) , the job change quest will begin.
2. Altiregen will ask the player to find Geschupenschte in the tool shop of Einbech (Use this Nav code if it redirects back to previous building ). To reach Einbech the player can take the train at .
3. Geschupenschte will ask the player 10 questions. All 10 must be answered correctly.
SET 1 Question Answer 1. Which region is matched incorrectly with its specialty item? B. Alberta - 2. What status can be inflicted with the Hammer Fall skill? A. Stun 3. Which skill cannot be performed by a Merchant? D. Increase AGI 4. Where can you find a store that sells C. Geffen 5. Where is the Tool Dealer located in Geffen? A. 8 o'clock direction from the town square 6. Which weapon cannot be used by a Merchant? D. 7. Which has the highest defense rate? B. 8. For Level 3 Weapons, what is the safe limit for upgrading? C. up to +5 9. What item can be made using theitem? A. 10. The most important part of being a Merchant is...? ?. Any answer
SET 2 Question Answer 1) Which region is matched incorrectly with its specialty item? B. Aldebaran - Hammer 2) How much Zeny is one worth? C. 3z 3) What is required for a Merchant to use the Vending skill? A. Must Have a Cart 4) Where can you change your Job to become a Merchant? A. Alberta 5) Where is the Weapons Dealer located in Morroc? D. 5 o'clock direction from the town square 6) What weapon can a Merchant not use? B. 7) Which one of the following has the highest defense rates? B. 8) For level 3 weapons, what is the safe limit for upgrading? B. Up to +4
(the "correct" answer is +5 but due to
a scripting error
you must answer +4 for credit)
9) What monster does NOT drop? D. 10) The most important part of being a Merchant is...? ?. Any answer
4. He will then ask you to bring him items that he is in need of:
- 1 (he does not accept the weapon if it has already been refined)
5. After bringing Geschupenschtethe items he's asking for, he'll refine the weapon. He'll want the result to be delivered to Bismarc .
- It appears that Geghupenshte imbued the weapon with , so Bismarc could cure his poison with it. He'll give the player a voucher which Geschupenschte is interested in.
6. After dropping off the weapon, return to Geschupenschte, and hand him the receipt, then head back to the Blacksmith Guild and talk to Altiregen again.
7. Altiregenwants the player to talk with Mitehmaeeuh , a female blacksmith in the back of the Blacksmith Guild.
- She'll have you do a quiz, but this time it's 5 questions (instead of 10 as in the quiz with Geschupenschte).
SET A Question Answer 1. What ability is required to learn the Discount skill? A. Level 3 Enlarge Weight Limit 2. When you attack with Hammer Fall, what status effect can you inflict on enemies? A. Stun 3. How much Zeny is spent when attacking with the mastered Mammonite Skill? (Level 10) A. 1000 Zeny 4. What is the discount rate when the Discount skill is mastered? A. 24% 5. What is the maximum percent that you can overcharge items sold to NPC's after mastering the Overcharge skill? A. 23% SET B Question Answer 1. Which of the following monsters drops? A. 2. Which of the following stones can be made from? A. 3. Which of the following stones do you have the most of in your Kafra Storage? A. Any answer 4. In general, which of the following properties
receives the most damages from Wind attribute weapon?
A. Water Property 5. How many? is required to make 1 ? A. 5
- ? This is kind of a trick, but it is more likely a mistake in the translation. It should be " " not "Iron Ore".
SET C Question Answer 1) What do you usually do when you meet someone randomly on the street? A. Ask them what they need 2) In what village can you learn the Crazy Uproar and Change Cart skills? A. Alberta 3) From the center of Einbroch, in which direction is the Blacksmith Guild? A. 5 o'clock 4) In which town can you find the most Blacksmiths? A. Einbroch 5) Which of the following statuses affect your skill as a Blacksmith? A. DEX
8. After the questions has been answered to her satisfaction, she will hand the player ato give to Altiregen . After giving the hammer to Altiregen, he will change your job to Blacksmith. If you were Job Level 50 as a Merchant, you receive 30 else you receive 5 .