Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||or VIP|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to fight|
- Go to Malangdo's northwest portal, then head east. Talk to Starfish . Select 'Let me in!' to reserve the instance. You must have an Octopus Hunting Stick in your inventory (or be VIP).
- Talk to the Weird Entrance behind the Starfish to enter the instance.
- You will see four exits in the corners of the room you land in. Pick one, and walk down it. You don't need to kill the monsters on the way, but you may want to. At the end of the hall, there will be an Octopus Leg. Kill it.
- Repeat this process for each of the other three legs. After killing the last leg, you will be teleported back to the middle. Buff up, and walk north to fight the Disgusting Octopus.
- Around the room with the Disgusting Octopus, Octopus Legs and Octopus will spawn frequently. Focus on killing the boss - he has 500,000 HP, and his normal attacks don't hurt that much, however, his waterball is painful, and he may be able to use Earthquake.
- He drops , White Potion 100 Box, and several Coin Bags. These will drop Malangdo coins.