The Last Room
From iRO Wiki
|The Last Room|
|Party:||1+, need to be in party|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||To Phantasmagorika!, Looking for the Traces, Vestige|
|Item(s):||1which can be traded for several equipments|
- You cannot re-enter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is completed (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn).
- It is suggested to bring Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance.
- You should have in your possession a total of 2 Gravity Safety Devices (GSD) after completing Vestige and The Last Room for the first time.
- The GSD is meant to be consumed if attempting to take a direct warp into the last room through Verity, and may only be reacquired by completing The Last Room and talking to Fruit to collect it afterwards.
- Redoing the Vestige quest a second time will not reward you with another GSD.
To start this instance, go to Verity
on LAB OPTATIO. Talk to her to open the instance.
- You will be warped to the Last Room entrance. Speak with Mark.
- Once you're on the pathway, talk to Verity.
- As you head north, a security system triggers and monsters will spawn. Kill all these monsters and then destroy the System Message in the south-west corner of the map.
- Go north again and speak to Tamarin.
- Keep going north and enter the warp. Take note that a new security system will trigger.
- Walk ahead until you meet another batch of monsters and Verity at the end of the hallway. Talk to her and enter the door.
- Inside the room, talk to Verity again. As the final protocol begins, T_W_O and System Messages will spawn and attack you. System Messages will spawn as the time goes and start healing her. They are plant protocol and took 1 damage.
- After she's defeated, talk to her and you will get warped out of the instance.
- Speak to Fruit to get Gravity Device and 1 Intact Machine Components.
- Fruit will exchange 17 Intact Machine Components to , or