Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Final steps of Guardian of Yggdrasil|
|Item(s):||at a chance|
- Although a party of 2+ is required to create the instance, only party members that are entering the instance need to complete the pre-quests.
- Some monsters cast Waterball and Frost Driver, bringing Water resistance and unfrozen armor is suggested.
Instance Cooldown Quest Name
- With 2 or more people in your Party, the party leader must speak with the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper at and "Accept Admission".
- After the instance is created, speak to the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper again to enter the dungeon.
- Note: A window will appear showing pertinent time limits for the dungeon. If it is closed, it can be opened again with with the shortcut Alt+B.
- Note 2: There is a 2.5 hour time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Go to the Yggdrasil Servant near the center of the main room. (213,277)
- Have party leader speak to her and choose the 2nd option "What's that mean?" and keep talking to her until announcement appears.
- Kill 12 monsters named "Nidhoggur's Guardian". Kill each Guardian one at a time as killing more than one at the same time can bug the counter!
- Go to floor 2 via the portal at the north end of the room.
- Work your way through a short maze.
- At the end of the maze (199,178), you will warp to the boss room. Once the party leader steps forward will spawn at the center of the room.
- Approximately every 3 min while fighting Nidhoggur's Shadow, the entire party will be warped to 1 of 4 side rooms. They will receive several Status Effects that last for 30 seconds and ignore all resistances/immunities. 3 Ryncho and 2 Phylla will spawn in the side room with the party, they must be defeated before the party can leave the room.
- Southwest (red) room: HP-75%, Bleeding Ailment (icon does not show)
- Northwest (blue) room: HP-50%, Frozen Ailment
- Southeast (yellow) room: SP-50%, Sleep and Chaos Ailments
- Northeast (green) room: HP-25%(?), SP-50%, Poison Aliment
- Note: The monsters are able to leave the room before they party is, which makes them impossible to be killed. Be sure not to let this happen.
- After defeating the boss, talk to NPC to exit.