Advanced Old Glast Heim
|Advanced Old Glast Heim|
|Hunting:||Corruption Root H |
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Old Glast Heim|
|Item(s):||1st Time: |
- Most of the monsters here are Undead race (except which is Insect) and either Undead or Shadow elemental (except and Corruption Root H which is Earth elemental).
- Anti-knockback equipment (e.g. , , , , or any armor carded with ) will help the players when fighting against .
- Undead or Shadow elemental armor will help reduce the damage taken by the player in this instance.
- Amdaris H uses Reflect Shield on this difficulty, Melee Builds may have to use the Golden X Potion if they have no access to Dark Claw
- Royal Guard's Reflect Damage skill is still disabled in this Instance
|Advanced Old Glast Heim Monsters|
|Monster||Level||HP||Def||Mdef||Base EXP||Job EXP||100% HIT||95% Flee||Size||Element||Race|
Grand Chamberlain in Pain
Corrupted Palace Guard
Corrupted Abysmal Knight
1st Commander of Destruction
2nd Commander of Destruction
Flame of Destruction
- Instance Cooldown Quest Name: Traces of time shifting
- Time Limit: 1 hour, 30 min
- Map Names: 1@gl_kh , 2@gl_kh
Speak to Another Hugin in Glast Heim and agree to help him research the time gap. With 1 or more players in your party, the party leader must speak to Another Hugin in Glast Heim and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Another Hugin again to enter Advanced Old Glast Heim.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt . He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich . A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, and will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few minutes Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west .
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the
, , and that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- All monsters inside the instance are stronger and have higher HP than their normal counterparts.
- They also have the chance to drop enchanting Temporal Boots (see below). , which can be used for
- At this point only the party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC Altar Boy Domun . The rest of the party can head over to the central hall. Once the leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side, the party needs to clear a sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC Holgren the Destroyer which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- The north area of the map is filled with Corruption Root H will spawn. The players should bring Stone-immunity (e.g. , ) and Silence-immunity (e.g. ) equipment on this fight. and . Once enough mobs have been defeated head to the central north area of the map. Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first MVP
- Upon defeating the MVP, each party member should speak with Varmundt and collect 1
and 1 . Subsequent run will reward a instead of .
- If any of the party members are dead when the MVP dies, then they won't receive the kill count and are unable to receive any items from Varmundt.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old Glast Heim. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs, the area will be filled with and .
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs, an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the Commander of Destruction mini-boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the 2nd Commander of Destruction mini-boss and defeat her. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in Old Glast Heim which Himelmez will convert into the MVP . Once the dialogue is over the MVP will spawn at the location of the floating body. During the MVP fight, random mobs will spawn in the central area. The player can bring Amdarais H to the northern stairs area to avoid the random mobs.
- Defeat the MVP and speak with Hugin. He will give 5 of each and the first time you complete the instance and 1 of each thereafter.
- After collecting the reward, the player can:
- Portrait Collector will offer some cards in exchange for or .
- Note: On iRO
as of Sept 7 2020, Khalitzburg Knight Card is bugged and does not reduce magic damage.(Fixed as of July 20, 2023)
|Item||Option 1||Option 2|
|Corruption Root H Card||Weapon||Atk + 30 |
Melee Physical attacks create a high chance of casting Petrification, Sleep, and Curse on all monsters within a 11x11 cell area around you.
|Amdarais H Card||Armor||(Class) ATK +20%, MATK +20%. |
-666 HP and -66 SP every 6 seconds.
-6,666 HP and -666 HP when unequipped.