Temple of Demon God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Temple of Demon God|
Despair God Morroc
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Dimensional Travel|
Isle of Bios
|Item(s):|| 1 (Only on first completion) |
This instance is useful for farming , which contains useful items like .
- You need to kill monsters with total HP of 81m+55m+80m+120m under one hour. It is advised to bring party that can produce high DPS.
- You can exit, enter, re-create the instance as many times as you want until the quest, Demon God Subjigation (defeating Despair God Morroc) is completed.
- Talk to Commander Hiva Agip instance.
and Abidal to take the two quests to defeat the bosses in the
- Frost Spider and Fire Wolf
- Demon God Subjigation
- Talk to Nidhogg inside the cave, then check Yggdrasil Lookalike , Reserve and enter instance.
- Talk to Ahat in upper center part of this room.
- Defeat the furious version of Valkyrie Morocc Incarnation and Ghost Morocc Incarnation.
- Morocc in boy form will greet you. Talk to him and conversation will happen when Loki and Nidhogg join in.
- After that, a portal will appear to the left. Enter it to receive quest to kill boss in next room.
- Talking to Nidhogg again will grant you Nidhogg mercenary. This can be done any time during the instance.
- In this room, kill the
- Note: Players that plan to tank the next boss should talk to Cold Mana Crystalline to collect some in this room to help the upcoming battle.
- She has 81m HP, a very strong Water Attack, and can freeze.
- Once killed, every party member can exit the portal at the top-right (no need to talk to NPC) to receive EXP and be back in the central room.
- Talk to Morocc, then a portal on the right will be opened. In this room, kill
- He has 55m HP and will inflict Heat debuff, which can be cured and prevented by using .
- Once killed, every party member can exit the portal at the top-left (no need to talk to NPC) to receive EXP and be back in the central room.
- Have party leader walk to Morocc in Adult Man form and he will open portal at the top.
- If he is not opening the portal, have all party members log off/exit the central room, and have party leader try walking to him again.
- In this room, you will fight
- He has 80m HP. Be careful when fighting him, if a green text saying he is regenerating appear, you need to stop attacking, else he will regenerating back to his full HP.
- Once his HP already halved, he will disappear and summon 2 Satan Morocc. Once defeated, the boy will reappear with only 20% HP left. (not working on iRO)
- Finish him this time and no need to worry since he doesn't regenerate again at this stage.
- Once defeated, will appear which you need to be defeated. He has 120m HP.
- Once defeated, talk to Nidhogg again and you will be transported on Flame Cave.
- Talk to Abidal on Flame Basin again to get 1 for defeating Brinaranea and Muspellskoll.
- Then talk to Commander Hiva Agip again to get 1 more
- Note: If your party somehow only able to go past Muspellskoll stage and you somehow failed to finish, you still can get reward from Abidal since he only require the count of Brinarea and Muspelskoll.
- If you had destroy the 3 mana types (Life, Earth, White) during the instance then talk to Hishieh
to receive 1 .
- On iRO, this is bugged.
|Monster||Level||HP||Def||Mdef||100% HIT||95% Flee||Size||Element||Race|
Demon God's Apostle Aha
Demon God's Apostle Shn
Despair God Morroc
- These are the possible items gained from Squad Prize
- You will get 2 type of prizes, A and B
- Darklord Esscences act as cards that can be put into any slotted equipment. However, they can't be desocketed.
- However, they count as enchants that can be erased if resetting equipment enchants is allowed!
Darklord Soulpiece can be given to Guardian Nidhogg) to increase the whole server's exp bonus by +10%.
- This will be categorized as the "Chaos" / "Thor" exp. It lasts for one hour.
- Please note that you receive only one soulpiece per character. Following attempts at the instance will only result in the Squad Prizes.