Room of Consciousness
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Room of Consciousness|
|Base Experience:||800,000 Base EXP (first-time)|
400,000 Base EXP (daily)
|Job Experience:||800,000 Job EXP (first-time)|
400,000 Job EXP (daily)
|Item(s):||30 Honor Token (first-time)|
10 Honor Token (daily)
- Go to Royal Memory, by either:
- Talk to Chamberlain Bell and choose Call Nillem. Talk to Court Mage Nillem and choose Move to the Past Memories of the Royal Family, or
- Talk to Overwatcher Terketh and choose To the Past Memories of the Royal Family.
- Once inside the Royal Memory, talk to Mage Nillem again and a Dimensional Warper appears.
- Use the Dimension Warper to be taken back to the Old Memoir of Royal Family.
- Talk to Nillem to reserve the instance, then the Swaying Space to start the instance.
- Talk to Fenrir (1@mir 103,40) at the entrance.
- Walk up to the altar and talk to Iris (1@mir 100,94). They find a Ymir Heart piece, as a small number of mildly weak skeletons appear (12k HP or so).
- Once the waves of monsters are done, speak with Iris (1@mir 103,85).
- It will spawn a Renovated Amdarais.
- Renovated Amdarais is normal type monster, therefore Turn Undead and have a chance to kill it.
- Talk to Iris once it's defeated, and then
will attack you herself. She'll attack you with a very weak version of herself. Then she will attack again with her normal boss self.
- Note: You can lure the monsters to Iris and Fenrir, and they will do a small portion of damage (1.5M - 2M) to the bosses. Lex Aeterna does not affect this damage
- After defeating Bijou, talk to Iris (1@mir 100,95) to exit the instance.
Strategy for Weak Players
- Note: Player needs any pet, such as Poring, following them to make this as easiest as possible.
- During the fights with Renovated Amdarais and Bijou, after hitting the monsters at least once, NPCs Iris and Fenrir may sometimes spawn.
- Iris and Fenrir may deal a map wide 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 damage attack (not affected by Lex Aeterna) whenever a monster is brought near them.
- The player may lure Amdarais or Bijou far away.
- Then the player waits for NPCs Iris and Fenrir to spawn, walk near them with your pet (which is recognized as a monster) to trigger the map wide attack.
- Keep repeating the above steps until an announcement says monster is out of HP.
- Attack the monster that has only 10 HP left to kill it.