Beginner Old Glast Heim
|Beginner Old Glast Heim|
- You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is finished (e.g. disconnected, die and respawn). It is recommended to bring a
- Most of the monsters here are Undead race (except which is Insect) and either Undead or Shadow elemental (except which is Earth elemental).
- There is a 1 hour and 30 minute time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Anti-knockback equipment (e.g. , , , , or any armor carded with ) will help the players when fighting against .
- Undead or Shadow elemental armor will help reduce the damage taken by player in this instance.
Speak to Unique Clown in Glast Heim and agree to help him research the time gap. With 1 or more players in your party, the party leader must speak to Unique Clown in Glast Heim and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Unique Clown again to enter Beginner Old Glast Heim.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt . He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich . A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few minutes Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west .
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the , , and that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- At this point only party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC Altar Boy Domun . The rest of the party can head over to central hall. Once leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side, the party needs to clear sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC Holgren the Destroyer which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- The north area of the map is filled with and . Once enough mobs have been defeated head to the central north area of the map. Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first boss will spawn.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old Glast Heim. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs the area will be filled with .
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs, an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the mini boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the mini boss and defeat him. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in Old Glast Heim which Himelmez will convert into . Once the dialogue is over the boss will spawn at the location of the floating body.
- Defeat the boss and speak with Hugin to be warped straight to the Treasure Room on the 2nd Floor to collect Coagulated Spells and Jellopy.